1

And she roared with such ferocity lions would shake in the wake of her anger

And she roared with such ferocity lions would shake in the wake of her anger. Sweat poured from her skin and blood covered her body.
Her dress was in tatters and her modesty was debauched. However a witch does not care for such matters. She cared for ripping the head off her captor.
The iron shackles dug deeper into her skin as she fought causing everyone to give her a wide berth.

Her wild thrashing was nothing short of animalistic in nature. She was practically frothing at the mouth before she came to a sudden stop.

She fell limp against the chains. Body sagging and her head lolled to down.

"Is she dead-?"

"Witches don't die that easy. I think-"

"What if we got the wrong one?-"

"I say burn her body-"

"Quiet-!"

She was covered by the shroud if her hair as she began to chant. Slow and breathy- picking up with haste. The rhythm was steady as a soldiers march, even as they struck her with blunts of their swords.

The iron shackles began to pop and crack. The iron burned red and she screamed. Men began to scatter and flee as iron exploded outwards, shrapnel embedding in those too close.

Her teeth were bared as she stood to her full height, tattered clothes ripping in the fierce wind.
"You think you control me?" The way the campfire grew in height behind her caused weapons to be raised. "I am the Witch of the Desert nothing controls me!"

Fire exploded. Flames crawled and attached themselves to their victims, incinerating the soldiers. Their terror filled screams flooded her ears and she smiled, all teeth.

Soldiers became corpses, that soon became ash.
They should known better than to start a witch hunt.

Because she hunts them right back.