8

"What if we run away from here?"

Desemona looked at her from her gaze out the window. "What?"

"What if- what if we just left? My brother was going to trade me to savages anyways. We could meet them and-"

"My dear you want to run away to join a tribe?" The skeptisism in the witch's face was clear as day.

"Well. Maybe-?"

"If that's what you want that's what we will do." The woman pulled Daenerys into her lap.  "We could even make you the queen of the tribe." Desemona whispered into her neck, her lips tickling pale skin.

"My beautiful warrior queen- a dragon born of fire and ice." Daenerys breath hitched in her throat and she closed her eyes as Desemona's teeth grazed her neck.

The witch pulled away from her neck. "Sounds like a fine plan to me. However you are most certainly not going to belong to anyone. How do you plan on integrating?"

Daenerys liked her lips. "In all honesty I had not gotten that far yet."

She hummed. "Fight the one in charge." The way she suggested it made it seem ever so simple.

"Fight him?"

Desemona tilted her head. "Of course. Are we talking Dothraki?"

"Yes."

"They respect battle; bloodshed. You don't have to win. Just make him hurt." She licked her lips. "I am already on good standings with their people so I can join freely but you will be difficult."

"Why wouldn't I fight you then?"

"Darling I would never fight you."

Daenerys grinned "Well that's good to know I suppose."

Desemona nipped at her neck. "It is isn't It?"

Daenerys giggled and swatted her away.
"Enough you filthy beast."

Desemona managed to flip Daenerys over onto her back on the plush sofa. "Do you want me to show you filthy beast princess?"