6

Daenerys could only look out in horror as Desemona grabbed her brother by the throat

Daenerys could only look out in horror as Desemona grabbed her brother by the throat. He hissed and spewed hateful things.

"Now that I have your undivided attention," She glowered at him and tightened her grip. "I have a proposal. You shall leave. Take few belongings and a horse. Or I shall redecorate the interior with your innards."

Daenerys watched wide eyed as her brother clawed at Desemona's arm.

"I-I will take my leave-" Desemona dropped him quickly.

"Half an hour. Gather your things and be gone. Or else we will have a wonderful mess."

Daenerys could only watch in a mixture of awe and scepticism. He had scurried away and fled.

"You- you did it!" Daenerys launched herself into Desemona's arms the witch pulling her closer.
"I told you, anything you ask, shall be yours if you so command it."

Daenerys laughed like the tinkle of bells and unrelenting joy.
Desemona smiled into her hair. The young woman had her thoroughly captivated in every way.

Daenerys pulled away and Deaemona cupped her face. "The world is yours my love. I would shatter stars for you."

Daenerys grinned. "Hopefully it will never come to that." Daenerys embraced the witch's face, "However I would not question your wrath."