9 *nsfw*

And so thats how Daenerys wound up on her back on the soft bed

The witch on top of her holding her arms to the side of her. She wriggled her legs in anticipation as the woman kissed up her neck before landing in her lips.

Desemona after a few moments pulled away and look at her with heavy lidded eyes that seemed to sparkle in the light.
"Decadent princess." She spoke as she pushed her skirt up with her now free hands. "Do tell if the rest is just as sweet,"

Daenerys gasped when the womans mouth found its way to her stomach. She was now completly exposed to the woman. Everything tingled and felt as if it was on fire. Desemona slid down her body in a fluid yet slow motion. She pulled Daenerys to her in a quick jolt startling her.

Smooth hands with their sharp nails pushed her legs apart and Daenerys could only stare in awe as her heart raced.

Her hands were beside her twisting the sheets beside her in cruel anticipation as the woman trailed her nails on the inside of her thigh causing her to tremble slightly.

Her heart almost skipped a beat when Desemona gave a small flick of her tounge to her sex. Her hips jolted up but were soon held down as licking turned into sucking.
"Oh gods- Desemona- Oh!"

The woman hummed and that to sent a warm bolt of pleasure down into her. Desemona seemed relentless with her wicked tounge and soon it felt as if she was going to break. She was thrusting and whining as a heat began to build in her stomach.

She had never felt something so deliriously painful and exquisite all at once.
"I'm- I can't-"

Desemona seemed to chuckle in the back of her throat as she quickened her minstrations.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly with her panting breath and then she felt. The cresting of pleasure.
She let out a long breathy moan as she jerked her hips upwards. Her eyes were pinched shut and she could have sworn she saw stars dancing before her.

It took a few moments before she came back down.

"How is that for a filthy beast?"

"Astounding."