4

(A/N there was a bit in the last chapter where someone interrupted these lovely ladies, but no. I said no. They're going to be happy for a moment God damn it.)

·«»·«»·«»·

"You don't have a home do you?"

The question caused Desemona's head to sharply turn in her direction. They were now seated on top of Daenerys' bed, enjoying each others silent company.

"No. No I do not." Daenerys didn't miss the way her voice caught in her throat. The desert witch had a weakness.

"Stay- stay with me! We could see each other everyday! The palace is lovely! We don't have to be alone anymore,"
Daenerys' light eyes were wide with the hope of a confirmation, the hope of a stable positivity.

Desemona ran her hand through Daenerys' loose waves, "You sound so excited princess. Do I truly make you that happy?" Her kohl lined eyes glanced down at her, while her long nails massaged Daenerys' scalp.

She did not hesitate. "Desemona, you make me happier than anything else in this wicked world, and that it is the utmost truth."

A pregnant silence fell over the darkening room. The last rays of the sun filtered past the linen curtains, casting a warm glow to the room.
"You are truly magnificent. In every sense of the word." Desemona lifted Daenerys' hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of it. "You are a stranger to me in every sense of the word, yet you are my closest companion princess. I couldn't fathom losing you. I am deeply attached my dear Daenerys."

She felt her face blush and break into a smile, "For a witch, you are a romantic." She paused and rubbed their now intertwined hands with her thumb, "I feel the same way, but it feels like I have known you for many years."

Desemona hummed an agreement and went back to rubbing her scalp with her free hand.

Daenerys could feel her strong pulse in her hand. Both their hearts were beating in sync, and she couldn't be more content. The desert witch made her feel safer than her own brother. Not that, that said much, but it was true. This practical stranger had become so very important to her.

Daenerys glimpsed through her almost lidded eyelashes at Desemona; the woman's wild curls fell down her back and shoulders, the black cotton dress left most of her shoulders visible as well as her sharp collar bones. She was stunning. And kind. As we'll as ridiculously seductive.

Daenerys could say she was in love.