CHAPTER TWELVE

(Justin's Pov)

With a clenched jaw, I buttoned up the buttons sewed onto my dress shirt. It had been like all day. Over night, up until ten in the morning. It had stayed firmly clenched. Almost permanently clenched. Not once had it changed position.

It was Sunday, three thirty and my brother and sister would be coming over to discuss my mother's birthday party.

However, that was the last thought playing on my mind.

Instead, the only thought which drugged my mind, was the scene which happened last night. The event which I was stupidly the cause of. The event that had been tempting my mind, and I finally gave in. The scene which was incredible, and I hated that.

I kissed her.

I kissed Ava Rose.

And if I had the chance, I would do it again.

My thoughts sparked a sudden fire of rage, mixed with self-annoyance, within me. I exhaled deeply, my hand reaching out to open the lid of the jell, sitting on my drawer. I dipped a small amount onto my fingers and brushed it through my hair.

Although I was the one to make the first move and press my lips against hers, I didn't realize she wanted it just as bad. There was an eagerness in the way she kissed me back. There was a tremble of what seemed like excitement in her hands, as she trailed them across my chest. There was a source of warmth, fiery warmth from her touch.

She kissed me back.

And that only added onto the feeling of frustration, pulsing through my veins. Though, there was a faint layer of relief floating around in my stomach from knowing that. It was strange; I could say. I had these mixed emotions from her reaction.

I sighed, smoothing out the last of my hair, before closing the tub of jell and making my way over to the bathroom. I twisted on the sink, squirting a small amount of soap onto my hands, before placing my hands under the warm water.

I hadn't seen her since then. I didn't want to. I mean, I did leave her standing breathless, wide eyed, mouth parted after my spontaneous move. I don't know how I would be able to stand in the same room with her, the inevitable tense air, and the awkwardness between us.

I found myself grimacing at the thought.

Turning off the tap, I stepped back and dried my hands with a towel. A low breath left my lips as I entered my bedroom once again and reached forward to grasp my jeans. I pulled them on, straightening out myself.

I hadn't been downstairs, not even for breakfast. I had told Kelly to bring it upstairs for me. And yes it was because I was avoiding a certain brunette; but it was for two reasons.

One; the kiss.

And two; the growing, lustful fantasies.

In the morning, I woke up with a hard on. And, I think it may have been the biggest boner I had ever got. The sex dream I had last night - it was by far the most explicit, lustful, erotic, desiring one yet.

It featured the familiar brunette, but this time - I was in it. This time, there was a vivid image of me touching her, pressing my lips against her body and moan from the both of us, echoing inside my ears.

In this one, she was laying on my bed - in her lingerie. I hovered over her, my lips moving across her neck and collarbone, gently sucking on the skin. She moaned from the contact of my lips, arching her back and pushing herself further into me.

"Mr Bass," 

She had whimpered into my ear, her hands grazing the skin of my chest, leaving nothing but burning warmth.