CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

(Justin's Pov)

My eyes were locked on the ceiling above. It was nine in the morning, I normally would have been up by now. However, I wasn't. Instead, here I lay in my king sized bed, my mind full of nothing but the event which occurred just hours ago.

It was incredible. She felt fucking incredible. From the feeling of her perky ass in the palm of my hands, as well as her soft, full breast, to her heated pussy I could feel in the pool of water, through the fabric of both our clothing.

It was a dream fucking come true.

Literally.

Even though the both of us were clothed and we were in a pool of water, I still managed to feel her. I managed to grasp a feel of how good she'd feel, and that being without touching skin to skin.

It was amazing.

I didn't even know how it happened, or what came over me. There was just that sexual tense air between us that made me snap. I made my way over to her and didn't hesitate to fulfill a tiny part of my body's need towards her.

But that was hours ago.

We climbed out of the pool and went our separate ways, which was close by since her bedroom was right next to mine. The last words uttered were goodnight. And that was that.

I pushed the cover off myself, sighing as I knew it was time for me to get up. I had to visit the company building today, since I was entitled to do so, anyway. I was holding a business meeting for my employees to know I wanted Bieber Venues to stretch further. I was doing some thinking and decided on adding possible catering at these venues. I'd have to see their input first.

Entering my bathroom, I lowly groaned and pushed my messy hair backwards. It was in need of a trim, as well as the growing stubble on my chin. When I stepped inside the shower, I took a small moment to think to myself.

How did last night progress so much? From me actually opening up and sharing about my past with Gracie as well as why my youngest son suffered from nightmares - to being able to grope and reach an orgasm whilst barely touching Ava, and that too, clothed.

It was eventful and now that I thought about it, it was going to bring great awkwardness between us. She was my employee at the end of the day. And though at night we acted out on lust - today it would only bring tense air and awkwardness.

Something I was not looking forward too.

Soon enough, I had finished scrubbing my body and hair for any germs and stepped outside, wrapped with a towel around my waist. I dressed into the light grey dress shirt and black pants Kelly had picked out and precisely ironed.

Now I stood brushing my hair with a comb. It was wet and there was no need to use jell. I lastly threw on a the suit blazer, before stepping out of my room. I made my way down the stairs, oddly hearing silence balance in the air.

However, I already knew my three children would be loudly playing in the living room. Most likely with the brunette with them.

When I entered the kitchen, I found it empty. I frowned a little to myself, wondering where Kelly would be. 

Probably dusting the house.

Since she as complaining about it the other day.

An odd bubble of relief filled me when I didn't spot Ava in here. It wasn't that I was trying to avoid her, more of the fact I didn't want to be faced with any awkwardness. I knew it would be. I mean, how it could it not be after last night?