CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

(Justin's Pov)

I wandered down the hallway, the dim lighting guiding me to my bedroom. I had just left my office, after closing up a deal with one of my clients. They were demanding more but had a little price to offer. I told them they needed to raise their budget or they could forget their little family reunion being held by Bass Venues.

Sighing to myself, I found myself standing outside my bedroom door. I placed my hand on the doorknob, ready to twist it open. But then I paused. My eyes glanced over at the closed door, a sudden idea popping into my mind.

I wasn't exactly tired. In-fact, I'll be honest - I was fucking horny. My dick was in need of some care and affection, and I'm sure Ava wouldn't hesitate to give it that. I'm sure her glorious pussy needed some love to, my tongue would gladly give it some. It had been four days, after all.

Smirking to myself, I stepped back and wandered over to her door, not hesitating to twist it open. I stepped inside, finding Ava looking to be in sleep; eyes closed, sheets scrambled down to her ankles and arms clutching a pillow tightly to her chest.

My dick throbbed.

I let my gaze scan over each and every inch of her body. A fitting white tank covered her chest, as a pair of black shorts stopped at her mid-thighs. I had never seen them before, but was grateful I finally had. 

Unable to help myself, I walked over to where she was sleeping, an idea crossing my mind. I slowly sat down beside her creamy, exposed legs. My finger brushed itself against them, lightly, not to wake her, but to get a feel of them.

They managed to lead up to her thighs, up to her hips, pausing there. Not hesitating, I pulled her shorts slowly down her legs, my eyes focused on her, making sure she didn't awake. Just yet. They landed by her ankles, her sweet pussy covered by navy blue lace panties, that made my dick harden.

Holding in a groan, I let a finger lightly trace the outline of her clit, pressing down on it gently. Ava shifted slightly, but didn't awake. I could tell by the way her eyes were tightly closed. I teasingly trailed my finger across her clothed pussy, before pushing her panties to aside and letting my finger meet with it.

I can't quite describe how perfect Ava's pussy is. I just can't. It responds to me. It's always wet when I fish a finger inside of it. It always reacts to my touch. It knows me. I own it.

A sudden possessiveness towards Ava sparked off inside of me. I licked my lips, pressing down just a little harder against her bare clit. My response was a slight buck of her hips and drowsy moan. A sleepy moan.

I slowly moved my finger along her, hearing soft whimpers sound from her. My tongue thrust out, eagerly licking my lips, imagining it was her pussy that I was tasting. The need to do so grew, causing me to lean forward and not hesitate to inhale her sharp, sweet aroma.

My nose brushed against her clit, before the need to taste her took me completely. My tongue came out and flicked against her, causing the softest moan to sound from her. I circled my tongue around her, while gently pushing a finger inside of her.

"Justin," I heard her breathlessly say. I glanced over at her, seeing her eyes half-open as a her mouth was parted, gentle sounds leaving it. The sight before me made my dick pulse. I held in a groan, flicking my tongue faster.

"Jay," She bucked her hips, showing me she was now wide awake. I buried my face deeper inside of her, feeling her walls tighten around the single finger which was pulsing slowly inside of her. A few seconds later she let go and I cleaned her up with my tongue.

When I pushed myself up, I saw her watching me with dreamy expression. A smirk pulled onto my lips and I hovered over her.

"You ruined my sleep." She mumbled with a frown. "Thank you."