Journal Entry (2)

Dear bully,

Do you remember how it all started?

Because I do.

I was once popular. Loved. I had a great reputation, and my best friend was your girlfriend.

Best friend. It's been a while since i've had one of those.

But it all ended the day we kissed. "It just happened!" You had to say to her. "It was a mistake!" You yelled over and over again. You pushed me away to make room for her. Did you ever stop and think of your actions? Did you ever think about who's kiss you stole?

Well here's a hint, you stole mine.

Did you ever stop, and thought that maybe it wasn't just nothing for me? That the kiss we shared was nothing. Did you ever think that I liked you? Well it's too late for that now. You stole a heart. You broke a heart. And you can't fix a heart.

My best friend, you, blamed the situation on me. Standing up on one of the tables in the cafeteria, you yelled. Yelled at how much of a slut I am. How much of a whore I'll be.

How no one would love me...

You were such a charmer weren't you. Everyone believed you.

You got what you wanted.

And for what?
Your girlfriend? Funny.

Did you know that she cheated on you multiple times?
Did you know that she kissed your best friend and that she fucked your brother?

Did you know?

Well I do.
I know.
I knew what you didn't and you knew what I did.

You lied.

I was still a virgin.
I kissed one guy...you.
And that's how you repay me?

I remember vividly how you grabbed my and shoved me on the bed.

But I liked it.

I remember how you pulled me in, and caressed my body like you cared.

And I wanted it.

But I told you to stop, because YOU had a girlfriend.
And I had a best friend.
But you kept going, telling me you wanted it. That you wanted me.

And I believed you.

But when the door bursted open, and she came in, you pushed me aside. Like I meant nothing. She confronted you and then you fed her lies over lies.

While I was there.

Trying not to be hurt.

Because everything you did hurt.

You hurt.