Journal Entry (59)

Dear bully,

Today was the day I planned my prank. First I walked to your house and crawled through your window while you were sleeping. I went to your bathroom and added black hair did to your shampoo which was already black in colour, and then swiftly crawled back out without making to much noise.

The next day was fun. You came in with a hat covering most of your hair but not all which had people talking. I waited by your locker and smirked when I saw you.

"So" I started off.

"How was your day?" I asked you with the same evil smirk I once put on.

You glared at me and pulled your hat lower on your head, mumbling profanity under your breath and u started to laugh.

"Don't worry it comes out. I think" I said while thinking.

Did the package say that it was temporary, or permanent?

Huh. I don't know.

Anyways you skipped school and made me go to the hair salon with you while you bleached your hair back to its normal colour. It was funny seeing you mad and while we were there, you made me get a hair cut as well saying that my hair "needed to be removed this instant" but I just got a trim.

My dull brown hair didn't stand a chance to your luscious hair.

We even called the prank war off and spent the rest of the day watching chick flicks and eating chocolate (since I hated popcorn)

*****

Okay. I'll admit this chapter was complete shit but at least it's something? No? Okay. Fine I get it. Well, Eid Mubarak to everyone and goodnight!
(BTW I live in Canada and it's like almost 11 o'clock so yeah.)
Oh yeah, Okay I don't think most of you know, but I decided to add this story to the wattys 2017 contest thingy. So if you can, please vote and share and comment and whatever else it says. I probably won't win cause this book is stupid and I hate it and most of you probably hate it as well it and you know.......... It just sucks okay!

Ughhhhhhh! I swear I'm making myself mad.

Okay so that's basically it and I'm gonna stop talking now... I mean writing before I embarrass myself even further.

Bye!!!

P.S. PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE BY CLICKING THE VOTE BUTTON