Journal Entry (53)

Dear bully,

Today I didn't feel like eating in the cafeteria because of your ex.

She keeps shooting me glares and it's kind of getting uncomfortable with looking over my shoulder every second to make sure she's not there or she didn't send any minions to sabotage my hair or stick a wad of gum in it.

You came to find me and asked me why I wasn't in the cafeteria. My response was that I felt like reading a book and of course you caught me in my white lie. Cue song. But you suggested we go and skip and instead of attending school, we go out and eat at a fast food place instead of the cafeteria. Of course I agreed and of we went.

We ate pizza at Domino's and then you showed me a place where you just sat and thought. It was a cliff not far but secretive from home. It felt.... peaceful.

But that wasn't why I loved today. I loved today because we had our first almost-first-kiss which by the way was an amazing experience even though we didn't actually kiss.

And I'm happy with this almost-first-kiss because I know that you actually feel the same about me.

The only reason why it was an almost and not an actual was because the tides below and the thunder ahead startled me which ruined the moment but at least I know that it was you who leaned in first which means that you return feelings.

*****

PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE BY CLICKING THE VOTE BUTTON