Journal Entry (21)

Dear bully,

Wanna know how I cope with all of this? Well, the answers simple really.

Just die!

So that's what I did. I stood on top on my building and looked down, bracing myself for the fall.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

I repeated those same words in my head. Then, with closed eyes I jumped.

But something stopped me.

Let me rephrase, a voice stopped me.

"Wait!" You called out. I slowly peeled my eyes open and smiled at you.

"Hey? Ready to watch the show?" I asked, and you frowned.

"Come down!" You yelled, and I flinched with the tone.

"Why? I thought you wanted me to die. Isn't that what you told me? 'It would be better if you died' so I'm helping you. I'm finished!" I screamed. "Done. Just let me jump and boom! No more me!" Tears blurred my vision.

"No. Come down please!" He called, and I shook my head.

"I'm not saying sorry. Tell my parents that you made me do this. If you can even find them, that is." I told you, and you looked broken.

I slowly turned my head. Closed my eyes. And took another deep breath in.

And jumped.

And I got jerked backwards.

And fell on you.

You clutched me and I struggled.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled, but you held me tighter.

"Please! Let me go! Let me do this!" I begged, as you clutched my waist for dear life.

"Please." I whispered.