Journal Entry (45)

Dear bully,

I can't help but stare longingly at you everyday. Staying away from you makes me fall harder and you ignoring me is giving me a heart ache. I can't take anymore of this. I want to say it and I think I'm ready to.

I miss you. I miss you so so bad. I want you and I miss you. You make me fall harder with one simple glance and by not talking to you is making me hurt even more.

My parents are asking why I have bruises plasterd everywhere on my skin and why I wear long sleeve shirts on hot, summery days. I still can't g be them a straight answer.

I miss you so much that it makes me want to punish myself for making you ignore me.

So I did it again.
I did something bad again.
And the sad part is that I can't stop.

Please, make it stop.

*****
A/N

GUYSSSSS! Okay please if you can, go on my Instagram and here the song that I'm singing. Then come back here and tell me how it is! Please do it! I really need to see if I'm actually "singing material" and having you guys listen to it means the world to me!

Instagram: @areebahhashmi

After reading and experiencing many bullying stories I've myself, made a wrong decision. I had a friend as well who made the same mistake I made and I'm glad we stopped but I have also have many friends who haven't. It doesn't matter it I met them on wattpad or met them online somewhere or even met them in real life, friends are friends and we look out for each other. I really hoped I helped anyone in need and it might seem that right now things are bad, but as the story goes on you'll see how things can change.

P.S. PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE BY CLICKING THE VOTE BUTTON