Journal Entry (10)

Dear bully,

I was right. You gave me hell today.

I'm going to explain to you the pain and suffering I had felt today.

Your girlfriend first attacked when I was in the bathroom. I was doing my own business, washing my hands but they wouldn't let me leave. Instead, her friends pushed me up against the bathroom wall.

Normally, she would let her friends do all the dirty work.

But that wasn't the case for today. 

Today, she grabbed my wrist, bringing my hand up slowly to the dryer until my knuckles had touched he heaters. It burned my skin and i tried to fight back, but she wouldn't let me. So I let her use me.

It felt like eternity later, but she had finally let go. Letting me slide against the wall in agony, holding my hand to my chest as she watched and laughed.

I didn't cry, instead I watched her with tired eyes.

I let go of my hand to reveal the tender and red skin. It started to hurt even more.

Luckily, you had come to save the day once again. Helping me get rid of the pain in my knuckles. And by helping, I mean punching me in the gut over and over again.

Soon, she told her minions to drop me.

They did.

You saw me fall.

You did.

And then you all left, leaving me tired, aching and alone.