How They Met You (Girls)

_____________________
Age:infant
_____________________

Lucy:
*Lucy's P.O.V.*
As I walked over to the landlady's room to give her my monthly rent I heard what sounded like a baby crying. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in". I walked inside to see the landlady trying to take care of a baby. She looked at me and smiled,

"I'll let you skip 2 months of rent if you babysit my cousins child for a day or two. I need to find a mother for her since her mother died, and I can't with all the racket she's making."

I thought for a minute "I could be her mom" I offered. She looked at me and smiled nodding.

"You can keep the rent money for two months still, you're going to need it take care of a baby."

She gave me some supplies and I walked back to my apartment holding my new child, her name will be (Y/N).

Erza:
*Erza's P.O.V.*
I was walking home from an S Class Quest when a lady ran up to me and shoved a baby in my arms before running away. The baby had a note safety pinned to the blanket swaddling it.

"To whomever I just shoved my dear (Y/N) intos arms I wish you to know that I can't keep her. my daughter would be in grave danger. Please take care of her for me."

I looked at the baby and smiled.

"Well (Y/N) it looks like your my baby now. You can be my cake buddy!"

Levy:
*Levy's P.O.V.*
I didn't want to have to fight a monster, find some book or deal with Jet and Droy, as I was looking at the request broad a mission caught my eye. It was to babysit a little girl. I left to go babysit the girl but, when I got there the girl was there but no on else was the only other thing was a note. I picked up the girl and read the note,

"We needed to have someone take care of (Y/N), we don't want nor need the child. She is nothing to us. Have fun raising her! >:). "

They left their child, how could they? Those heartless people. Don't worry I'll take care of you (Y/N) and, I'll love you, even if they didn't.

Juvia:
*Juvia's P.O.V.*
Juvia was walking down the streets back to her guild since she had just completed a job. When the mayor of the town ran out with a baby and a  basket. He gave the basket and baby to Juvia, telling her they're part of the reward. The basket had another blanket (the baby had one warped around it), two bottles, and some formula along with a rattle. Juvia was confused as to why a baby was part of the reward but, accepted the baby and decided to name her new baby (Y/N). She promised to herself that she would love (Y/N) more than anyone else, even her beloved Gray-sama!

Mira:
*Mira's P.O.V.*
I was walking to the guild when I noticed a woman and a baby and a baby in a blanket. The woman looked dead, she froze to death more than likely. She was probably trying to keep the baby alive. I grabbed the baby and rushed into the guild to help the baby. I had to help the poor child or she would freeze and the woman who I assume to have been her mother would have died in vain. The nights were cold and its surprising that the child survived. Since the baby did not have a mom I would be its mother. I would name my child (Y/N), and she was so cute! Her (E/C) eyes were absolutely adorable! I already love her!

Evergreen:
*Evergreen's P.O.V.*
Freed managed to find a little girl in the woods that was abandoned. The boys of course didn't know what to do. I took the baby and I decided that her name would be (Y/N) I thought it suited her. She would be the princess of the fairys while I was their queen! I also told the boys that I would be her mother. They all looked at me strange that until I glared at them.

"First off we need to get supplies for my new daughter" I said before walking back to town. Laxus looked at me funny when Freed spoke.

"Do you really plan to raise the girl?"

"Yes I do. Got a problem with it Freed?"

"No."

He looked like he wanted to say more but didn't after seeing my glare. I smiled and went back to the town, 'now let's just hope that they have something fashionable for my little angel to wear.' I thought.

Minerva:
*Minerva's P.O.V.*
After I defeated the pathetic dark guild I heard it sounds like a baby crying. 'Those scumbags actually kept a child prisoner here? Then again it sounds like a baby so it wouldn't have been able to go anywhere. I wonder why they even have a child in the first place.' I found the baby in a cage tears running down its face. I sighed and picked the child up, as I hummed trying to calm the baby down I started heading back to the guild to show Sting my new daughter. 'What should her name be though?' I thought, I decided her name will be (Y/N). (Y/N) sounds like a good name for the kid. I do wonder though why they had the child in the first place? I have a feeling I'll find out soon enough. I'll just go back and beat it out of the members.

Yukino:
*Yukino's P.O.V.*
I looked at Libra confused,

"You have a child that another Celestial spirts wizard can't take care of?"

"Yes and it's a girl, her name is (Y/N)."

"Of course I'll raise her! This sounds like fun! I'm so glad you chose to ask me Libra instead of having her ask someone else!"

"It's fine, and thank you for taking her."

"No problem I always wanted a daughter!"

Libra handed me a cute baby girl and I smiled. 'I'll love her with all my heart' I thought as I walked back to the guild. I couldn't wait to show sting my new daughter, I'm so happy that my Libra asked me to care for her.

((Sorry if it sucked which I know it did. Thanks for reading my crappy writing. See you next time! If you continue reading this crappy thing.))