Bringing You to The Guild (Guys)

________________________
Age:infant
________________________

Natsu:
*Natsu's P.O.V.*
I got up and woke Happy up then got ready. I got (Y/N) ready and started heading to the guild we were a 1/3 of the way to the guild when (Y/N) started sobbing. I ran to get to the guild so I could ask them what was wrong with her. Once we got to the guild I barged straight through the doors and ran to Mira.

"Why is she crying?!?!"

"Did you feed her?"

"I didn't know if I should have using formula or milk so I waited until I could talk to you."

"Here use some milk, I made some while you were talking"

Mira handed me a bottle filled with milk.

"Thanks!"

"Sure thing!"

"Why do you have a child?" Gramps asked.

I explained to Gramps and told him that I wouldn't give (Y/N) away, and that I would raise her myself. He sighed but let me keep (Y/N). I smiled and looked and (Y/N) happily. Lucy came up to me and smiled looking at (Y/N), soon all the girls were clustered around me trying to hold (Y/N) and look at her. I tried to get them to stop but none of them would give me back (Y/N). Eventually when (Y/N) started to cry I took her from Erza and growled at all the girls.

"Give (Y/N) back, I want to see my new niece." Erza said.

I glared at Erza and Gramps told her to leave me alone. (Y/N) had stopped crying once I was holding her again. Then the girls started saying how cute I looked holding (Y/N) and that she was just missing her new dad.

Gray:
*Gray's P.O.V.*
I fed (Y/N) and started walking to the guild. 'Good thing I got milk and clothes for her before I went home' I thought. As I walked in the guild a barrel came flying towards me. I hit it knocked it to the side and right in to Natsu.

"You wanna go Ice Freak?!"

"Not while I have a kid stupid! You could get (Y/N) hurt!"

"Gray-sama has a child?"

Everyone strayed at me and I looked at Gramps, he had a questioning face as if asking why I had a baby in my arms.

"Yes, this is (Y/N) she was abandoned and I decided to rise care of her."

"Gray-sama is so AMAZING!"

"Gray, you do realise how much work it takes to raise a child?"

"Yes I do, I don't care. (Y/N) is my daughter now."

"If you think your ready for the responsibility then I'll let you keep (Y/N)."

"Thanks Gramps."

Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Levy, Evergreen, Mira, Cana, Carla, and Wendy all headed over to look at (Y/N). They all wanted to hold (Y/N) and kept talking about how cute she was. Natsu started to snicker when a sword landed right beside his head.

"Are you laughing at (Y/N)? The adorable little cream puff (Y/N)?"

"No ma'am!"

"Good, you had best not snicker at (Y/N)."

All the other girls were glaring at the flame brain. It was hard not to laugh at him.

"Gray you should probably wear clothes when you hold a baby." Mira said.

I looked down and I was in my underwear...... Yet again. Wait HOW DID I MANAGE THAT WHILE HOLDING A BABY?!?!?!?!

Gajeel:
*Gajeel's P.O.V.*
I arrived at the guild and went straight to Shrimp.