Your BestFriend (Guys)

This is the person that you hang out with most besides your parent while your a baby.

___________
Age: like 5 I guess

Natsu:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You enjoyed annoying Laxus. As strange as it was, while you were in the guild and not at Lucy's house, since you were barely ever at your own house, you spent more time with Laxus than your father's team. You played with Laxus' coat a lot. That was your reason for even being around Laxus. You would occasionally would watch the Thunder Legion play cards. When they were out of a job you would go to Lucy. The first time you were over by Laxus had been your first word. The second time you had gone over there without your father knowing and tryed to steal Laxus' coat. His coat was hanging beside him on a different chair and he hadn't noticed it was gone until Evergreen burst out laughing.

"She stole your coat!!"

Everyone looked at you. You were halfway across the guild with Laxus' coat in tow. You wouldn't let go of the coat no matter what anyone did. They were all pulling against you and you would not let go. They pulled on you and still no results. Mira made cookies and the smell of them made you drop the coat and go towards the cookies.

It took them three hours to get Laxus' coat back.

Gray:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You liked hanging out with Juvia. You enjoyed watching Juvia fawn over your father. If you weren't with Juvia it was Lucy, Levy or Erza. You didn't like anyone else really besides those four and your father. Natsu was ok but all the fighting annoyed you.

You were with Gray, until he got in a fight. Juvia was going on a job and you followed her out the guild doors without her knowing. You slipped into her luggage and watched everything pass by interested. Soon you got to a train station when you heard the distant crys of your father.

"WHERE IS (Y/N)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Juvia got in the train right as Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Erza got to the station.

"Juvia wait!" Erza called.

Juvia stood in the opening looking to them.

"What is it Erza?"

"Do you know where (Y/N) is?"

"Isn't she at the guild with you all?"

"No, we thought she might have followed you or something."

That's when you hugged Juvia's neck and scared her senseless.

"Aaahhhhhh!!!!!"

"It's (Y/N)!"

Your father grabbed you and you felt your shoulder get wet. He was kneeling as he held you.

"Don't run off on me (Y/N), please."

You hugged him.

"I sowy daddwy"

Gajeel:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You enjoyed hanging out with Natsu surprisingly. You liked the fact that he was so goofy on occasion. Since he and your dad fought a lot it wasn't to uncommon for you to hear your father complain about him.

"Nwasu!!!!!" You cheered when team Natsu came back though the guild doors.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He replied fist bumping with you kinda. He held your hands then spun around.

You smiled, your dad and Nastu were both coming back today so you couldn't wait. The doors opened again Gajeel and Lilly walked though the doors. Natsu was spinning you so you didn't notice him.

"What about me?! Salamander let go of my kid!!!!"

"Daddy!!!!!!" You cheered.

Laxus:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You wanted to go hang out with Sting since he was at the guild. Whenever Sting was at the guild you always wanted to go be around him. If he wasn't then it was Bickslow or Natsu.