SPECIAL CHAPTER

In this chapter you try to get Ezel to like you

_______
Age: 4

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You looked at Ezel. He was glaring at you while you sat in your dads lap who was returning the glare ten times over. You wiggled out of his grasp and went over to Ezel.

"Why you not wike me?"

"I'll eat you."

"You touch her I break all your arms and sew your mouth shut."

"Back off Jackal she came near me!"

"Don't yell! Ugly man why can't we be friends?"

"Ugly man?!?!?!?!"

"Ahahahahaha!!!"

"Why you I'll kill you ya lillte squirt!!!!"

Ezel reached out to grab you and you hugged his arm. He grabbed your shirt and tryed to pull you off of him. Jackal jumped up and punched him snatching you from him.

"Stay away from her!!!"

"She went near me!!"

~

You walked up to Ezel and smiled at him. You sat down across from him and watched him.

After about 20 minutes he got up.

"How can a little kid have that much patience?!?!"

Sayla walked in a looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? Its only been like 3 minutes."

"Oh."

"Hahaha stwupid!!!!!!!" You said laughing at Ezel.

Sayla picked you up and walked away smiling silently laughing and wondering how Ezel couldn't not like you.

You watched him as Sayla walked. He looked at you and you grinned showing your finger going over your throat. Then fliped him off.((You learned that one from your dad))

"Sawa he glare at me!!!"