When They Find Out You Have Magic (Girls)

_______________
Age: 6-8
_______________

*Lucy*
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You looked at your mother watching by your aunt Levy as she, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla left.

You wanted to go with them but until you had strong magic you couldn't. You aslo couldn't go on missions. You ran into the library looking for a book on magic. When Lucy left you always ran to the library so it wasn't anything new. You had tried to learn others magic and it never worked.  You saw a strange book, it was glowing a blueish flamey look. You picked it up and opened the book, it was about a freezing fire called Frost Fire. It would freeze and burn enemies at the same time. It mixed Ice and Fire.

A few hours had passed and you could use seven different spells now. You weren't in the library anymore, you were in a field practicing. You didn't know how you had gotten there you were just there. You were suddenly back in the library with the entire guild in there. Lucy was hysterical screaming that the guild lost her baby.

"My (Y/N)! You lost (Y/N) how could you?!?!?!"

That's when she saw you. Natsu Erza and Gray had been holding her back. They hadn't realized you were there. She pushed past them and ran to you.

"My baby!!!"

She hugged you and was sobbing in your shoulder.

They had told you that you had been gone for 6 days and that Lucy had gotten back three hours before you did. On top of that, you never saw that book and they said they had never had a book like that. But, YOU HAD STILL LEARNED MAGIC!!!!! And yours was special!

*Erza*
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You watched you mother practice outside the guild, she was so graceful as she requiped new armours and weapons. She had taught you how to fight but you wanted to learn more, you were just to afraid to ask.

"(Y/N)"

"Yes?"

"Would you like me to teach you Requip magic?"

"Yes!!"

She motioned you over and began to teach you some of the basics.

You were about to requip a dagger Erza gave you when Natsu was sent flying out of the guild and straight into you. He crashed into you and the dagger you requiped was sent under you. It was going into your stomach.

"Mom! It hurts!"

Erza threw Natsu off of you and rolled you over. She saw the wound and looked to Natsu.

"Go get Wendy! NOW!"

He raced off and she took the dagger out. Wendy came running and healed you.

"Thanks Wendy-chan."

"I told just call me Wendy and your welcome."

Erza glared at Natsu and Gray, the ones how had been fighting.

"You hurt (Y/N) you must pay!"

Everyone even Laxus looked slightly scared. Erza was in her Heavens Wheel armour. Her swords all around her.

"Mom, its ok I'm fine!"

She looked at you and after some mental debating she nodded and the swords went away. You looked at Natsu walked up to him and whispered while passing him 'You owe me'.  You then turned back to your mother and asked if you were going to continue training.

*Levy*
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You and your mother sat beside each other reading. Gajeel was staring at both of you in shock/horror. You two turned the pages at the same time and made the same facial expressions. That's when you got mad at a character died and set the book down. You were two pages ahead of your mother who had just scolded Gajeel for staring. She read it and looked just as mad as you. A greenish purple fluid began swirling around you. You glared at Gajeel and yelled at him while the fluid shot out towards him hitting him.