Adding Characters

I'm adding Wendy, Orga and Rufus by request of Lilyana9337. She's really nice, you should follow her. I'm adding Lyon as well.

Wendy:
P.S. Wendy is like 16-17 in this.

Finding you:
*Wendy's P.O.V.*
Carla and I were walking around when a woman ran up to us.

"Can you use healing magic?!"

"Yes."

"Heal my baby!!! Please!!!"

I saw the baby and set her down on the ground. As I started to heal her Carla yelled.

"Come back don't you want your baby?!"

I healed the baby who had scrapes and scratches all over her. I looked up to see the woman running away. She left her baby. How could she?

I looked at the baby and smiled, I decided to take care of her! 'I'll be the best mom I can be!' I thought determined.

"Are you going to take care of her?"

"Yes, I'll be her mom!"

"Are you ready to be a mom?"

"Let's find out!"

"*sigh*"

Bringing you to the guild:
*Wendy's P.O.V.*
I walked into the guild with (Y/N). I went straight to the master.

"Master, I have a baby. I wish to raise her myself."

"Are you sure your ready for this kind of responsibility Wendy?"

"Yes."

"Ok then."

"Thank you so much!"

I went over to team Natsu's table.

"Carla told us what happened, I'm happy for you Wendy. You now have a baby girl." Erza said.

Lucy nodded and the two offered if I ever needed help to look after her while I was busy that they would gladly take her. I smiled and looked at (Y/N). I hope I'll be a good mother, one that can take care of (Y/N)!

She finds out you have magic:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You watched your mother train. She had been training more and more often so that she could go on solo missions.

"Good job mom, your roar is so powerful!!!"

"Thank you sweetie."

You smiled then looked at her wing attack. She was so graceful, you wanted to be like her. You closed your eyes trying to imagine your magic and what it would be when it got really bright.

"(Y/N) your have crystal armor all over you!!!!"

You opened your eyes to see armor made of jewels. A sword was in your right hand as well. You thought of rubies when a ruby armor appeared on you.

"Is this like requip magic mom?"

"I think it's jewel magic."

"Cool! I have magic like you now!"

Your first word:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You were sitting on a bar stool watching the guild have another all out brawl. Wendy, Lucy, Mira, Erza and most of the girls were getting some supplies for the guild. You were in Natsu and Grays care. They were fighting.

A chair was sent flying right as the girls walked in. The chair hit you and knocked you off the bar stool.

"WHO THREW THAT CHAIR AT MY BABY?!" Your mother shrieked.