Mr. Grady - Part Two {Owen Grady}

The doctor wraps up my hand as I begin to get restless, wanting to find Owen and make sure he's okay. I look over at the x-ray that shows my wrist and luckily I didn't break it, just a bad strain.

"Alright, now, try not to rely on this wrist, I don't want it to turn out worse than it is, okay?" The doctor asks and I nod my head. Once the doctor leaves, the sirens in the lab start to go off and I look around in panic, not knowing what it means since it's my first day. She watches as everyone rushes out of the building and her eyebrows furrow together in confusion. When I think everyone is out of the building, I begin to walk out until I hear a crash, making me stop in my tracks. I turn around and walk towards the noise.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask, walking in and a guy with gray hair turns around, pointing a gun at me. I freeze, putting my hands up as he walks towards me, a scowl on his face. He grips my arm and I push him, knocking him into some beakers and they fall to the floor and breaking into tiny pieces. I heard footsteps come into the room and the guy presses me against him, the barrel of the gun against my head. My breathing becomes heavy as Owen, Claire, and her two nephews run into the room, stopping quickly. Owen's eyes connect with mine and I let out a little cry.

"Hoskins, let her go." He says, stepping towards us and Hoskins pushes the barrel harder against the side of my head as I squeeze my eyes shut, my lip quivering.

"Stay where you are. I'm leaving whether you like it or not and I won't hurt her if you stay put." He says and Owen nods, looking at me. We heard a chirp as one of the raptors run into the room and Hoskins holds me in front of him, protecting himself as Owen steps forwards again. "Hey, we're on the same side. Have her." Hoskins tells the raptor, pushing me towards her and the raptor charges as I close my eyes, awaiting my death before a pair of arms grabs me and pull me out of the way. The raptor goes after Hoskins, biting his hand as Owen leads us out of the labs, hearing his screams then it becomes silent. I look up at Owen, finding him already looking down at me, rubbing the small of my back as I rest my head on his chest, my heartbeat slowing down finally.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Owen whispers, pressing a kiss to my head. "Why didn't you evacuate like the others?" He asks and I look up at him, playing with the fabric of his vest.

"I was but then I heard a noise so I went to check it out. I didn't know what he was capable of, I'm sorry." I whisper the last part and he shakes his head, holding my face in his hands.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're safe. I know we just met and all but I've never felt like this with anyone else." We heard a scoff and chose to ignore it as he continues. "I can't lose you. I need to know more about you. You intrigue me, Y/N." He finishes and I smile at him as he leans down, pressing his lips against mine in a quick kiss.

"I hate to interrupt but, we really need to go." Claire insists and we nod, hearing glass shatter and a raptor tumbles, trying to get off the floor. We begin running towards the main doors of the welcome center and one of Claire's nephews presses a button on the holographic machine, a dinosaur appearing, making the raptor stop in front of it and chirping at it. We ran outside, stopping quickly finding another raptor in front of us before three of them surround us.

"T-These are your raptors, right?" I whisper into Owen's ear and he nods his head. "Then you can get them to stand down, right?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Possibly." Owen moves forward towards the raptor in front of us and I begin to panic slightly. "That's how it is huh, blue?" Blue moves towards Owen and he drops his gun to the ground. Blue growls at Owen as he slowly moves his hands to the strap wrapped around her head. She snaps at him and he moves his hand away a bit. "Easy, easy." He whispered, moving his hand closer, unhooking the strap, the camera falling to the ground. "That's it." He says, smiling a bit and we heard a louder growl, the Indominus trailing around the corner as I grip on the back of Owen's vest, the raptors turning around to face it. The Indominus communicates with Owen's raptors and Blue looks to us before screeching at the Indominus. She gets slightly angry kicking one of his raptors into a pillar knocking it out. Owen looks to both his raptors then back at the Indominus before whistling. Both raptors charge towards the big dinosaur, beginning to attack it as we run towards a shack, Owen picks up his gun shooting at the Indominus, hiding behind a large orange crystal. I watch in fear that something bad will happen to Owen as Claire places her hand against my back. I look to her and she gives me a small smile which I return.

"24, 50." Claire's youngest nephew whispers and we look back at him, confused looks on both our faces. "We need more." He says.

"More what, Gray?" Claire asks, fear in her eyes.

"More teeth." Gray clarifies and an idea pops into my head. I get into the first aid kit, grabbing a kit, remembering where the T-Rex paddock is. I take the walkie talkie with me, looking to the three of them, muttering that I'll be right back. I wait until the large dinosaur's back is turned to me before hopping out.

"Y/N." Owen yells and I look back at him, giving him a smile before running off to Paddock nine. I stand in front of the door, hearing gunshots in the distant, hoping this plan works out. I take the walkie talkie off my belt, holding it up to my face.

"Lowery, are you still there?" I talk into it.

"Hey, where are you?" He asks and I groan slightly.

"I need you to open paddock nine." I tell him, panting.

"Paddock nine?" He asks, stupidly and I roll my eyes, "You kidding?" I heard growling in the distance and I look towards it before replying.

"Damn it, Lowery, be a man and do something for once in your life." I angrily say, looking up at the camera.

"Why'd you have to make it personal?" He asks, defeated and the doors begin alarming, as it opens up. I throw the walkie talkie, lightin up the flare as I watch the T-Rex stalk towards me. I begin running back to where Owen is, the T-Rex roaring behind me. I run under the fossil bones, throwing the flare at the Indominus, falling to the ground, landing on my wrist. I wince in pain, watching the T-Rex attack the Indominus. I crawl behind a rock, watching the boys and Claire stay in the shack.

"RUN." I yell and they all run towards me, Owen standing behind me, placing a hand on my back. I lean into him as the two large dinosaurs fight, the Indominus taking down the T-Rex, ready to execute when a loud chirping is heard. We look towards the noise, finding blue running towards the Indominus. She jumps on it's back, attacking her when the T-rex get's back up, joining in on the fight. Owen leads us through a bunch of shops, his hand intertwined with mine as blue is thrown into the shop, landing in front of us. We all come to a stop as she gets back up, running back into the fight. We watch at the T-Rex throws the Indominus into the rail of the Mosasaurus pool. The Indominus stands, looking at the two dinosaurs in front of her, ready to attack when the Mosasaurus flies out, latching onto her neck, dragging her into the pool. I sigh out in relief, leaning against Owen's shoulder as the T-Rex looks to blue letting out a small growl before walking off into the night. Blue looks to Owen and he steps forwards slightly as she tilts her head to the side and he shakes his head. She runs off as we follow slightly, watching, feeling Owen slide his arm around my waist.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod a bit, looking down at my wrist.

"I landed on it but we'll see a medic when we get to the shelter." He nods his head, leading us there as we wait for me to be released. I witness Claire's nephews parents hug their children and Claire as I walk towards Owen, my wrist wrapped up in a new bandage.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask, looking up at him and he stares down at me, smirking a bit.

"Probably stick together, for survival." I chuckle, nodding my head as I lean into his side, wrapping my arm around him as he wraps his around my shoulder. We walk out of the building together, his lips pressing against my head. I get on the back of his motorcycle, hearing a loud roar rippling from the distance and a small smile appears on my lips before Owen revs his bike and driving towards his bungalow. I close my eyes, resting my forehead against his shoulder blade.

Such an unfortunate situation, but I got something good out of it.

Vote! Comment! Send me requests!