First Impressions {Peter Quill}

I walked around the main streets of Xandar, looking at all the shops, wandering towards the huge water fountain. As I got closer to it, I noticed a live tree drinking from it, and I giggle slightly as the raccoon scolds him. The raccoon stares at someone on one of the higher pathways near The Broker's place and I look up, finding a guy flirting with a Xandarian. Well he's cute. My eyebrows furrow together, distinguishing that he looks a lot like a terran. I saunter towards him, almost running into someone and apologizing quickly before continuing towards the attractive man. He walks into the Broker's place and I stand outside, waiting for him when a green skinned woman stands next to me, eating an apple. I give her a small smile as the guy gets pushed out of the place, yelling at the man running it.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he looks at me, his eyes widening.

"Y-Yeah, just um, this guy backed out on a deal with me. If there's one thing I don't like, it's a man without integrity." He paused, looking over me and the chick behind me before continuing, "Peter Quill, people call me Starlord." Peter smiles and I give him a small wave.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N. I don't have a cool outlaw name." I chuckle and his eyes light up.

"You're the first person to call it an outlaw name." He smiles and I bite my lip, dying to ask him if he's terran.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask, but was cut off when the green women took the orb from Peter's hand. He begins to run after her and I follow, running slightly faster than him, tackling her to the ground. The orb keeps rolling, as she elbowed me in the face and I groaned in pain as Peter runs by, looking back and making sure I was okay. I wave him off as he jumps off the ledge, retrieving the orb as I look over, seeing him push the girl off of him as the tree puts her into the bag. I gulp, visibly, letting out a breath as I jump down like Peter had done, feeling a striking pain travel up my left leg. Peter looked back, detecting the pained look on my face as I try to stand up, limping after him. He runs towards me, wrapping an arm around my waist as I drape mine over his shoulder, taking his hand into mine. "T-Thank you." I muttered, wincing as my foot touches the ground when I tried to walk.

"It's not a problem, but next time, go around." He chuckles and I nod my head in agreement, giggling lightly. Peters drops me as he was electrocuted and I look back, seeing the smirk on the raccoon's face as a yellow light surrounds him, the tree, and the woman. I attempt to help Peter off the ground as two men came over, picking him up roughly before one of the men lifts me to my feet. They let go and I begin to fall as Peter tries to catch me, but the guy holding his hands behind his back stops him.

"Hey, let go! I have to help her." He growls, struggling to get loose from his grip. One of the men, Corpsman Dey, helps me up, placing handcuffs on me before lifting me up into his arms, taking all of us into custody. What have I gotten myself into. All of us were transported to the Kyln and I wonder what I had done to be going to prison with all these idiots, even though one of those idiots was nice to me and helped me. Once we arrived to the prison, I was carried by a guard as we walked past impound and Peter saw a big blue guy listening to a walkman.

"Hey! That's mine!" He shouted stepping into the room and the big guy walks up to Peter, tazing him. "Hooked on a Feeling. Blue Suede, 1973. That song belongs to me!" He wheezed out before the man tased him a few more times.

"Aren't you going to help him?" I ask, looking to the guard that's carrying me. He just scoffs before continuing down the path. He puts me down, having me lean on something as I'm stripped down to my bra and panties before an orange liquid shot towards me, making me gag, wanting it to stop. The water comes shortly after, washing the orange liquid off before I'm pushed into a room with Peter and the raccoon, whose name is Rocket. I notice both of them looking at me, or actually looking at my body before I cover myself up, becoming self conscious. Peter comes over to me, covering my body with a towel, allowing me to get dressed without being watched. After I had gotten dressed I thanked Peter by pressing a small kiss to his stubble. He wraps his arm around my waist, helping me to the living quarters. All five of us were walking through general population and all the inmates were yelling threats to Gamora. I look up at Peter as he glances down at Rocket.