FIVE | SISTERLY LOVE

When Bella approached Noah, the younger boy had to resist running away. Noah had been avoiding Bella out of guilt for the amount of times he wanted to kill her, but now he couldn't.

"Noah please don't keep ignoring me, I miss you." Bella murmured, her voice full of emotion that made Noah feel even worse.

"I'm so sorry Bella, I just can't look at you without thinking about the fact that I almost killed you. Bella I can't even be around Renesmee without being afraid I'll hurt her." Noah stated miserably. In truth he missed his sister so much. She was truly the only family he had left. The Cullen's had to tell Charlie Noah ran away from home, making the boy write a note and everything. Though Noah and Charlie had never been close, the former preferring flowers and poetry while the latter preferred baseball and fishing.

"Noah it's not your fault, none of this is your fault. Your going to be okay Noah I promise, I'm going to help you be okay." Bella swore, her older sister instincts to protect Noah driving her as she looked at her brother's saddened expression.

Noah couldn't help but smile slightly at his sisters promise. That smile widened when Bella suddenly wrapped her arms around Noah's skinny middle. The lanky boy put his head atop his sisters.

For the first time in a while, Noah was beginning to fee content again.

AUTHORS NOTE

( so guys it's officially my birthday )