TEN | ROSES

Roses, that was the only thing Noah could think would come close to patching Caius' eyes. They were the color of the deepest most vibrant red rose.

Noah was enchanted by them, unable to look away from the white haired king who seemed as though he was just as mesmerized as Noah.

"Noah." Aro's high pitched tone brought Noah out of his trance and his face immediately flooded with heat, turning his cheeks as red as Caius' eyes.

"Um I- hi." Noah stuttered out. Aro chuckled a sound that Noah couldn't decide if it was fatherly or creepy.

"Don't fear young Noah, may I?" Aro questioned, inclining his open hand to Noah's clenched ones. The young immortal hesitated for a moment before placing his hand into Aro's paler one.

The elder vampire closed his eyes for a moment, taking in Noah's every thought before opening them again an grinning.

"Ah, such a marvelous creature, so unique." Aro complimented, though the fact that he was being referred to as a 'creature' definitely wasn't something Noah was thrilled about.

"Aro." The blonde king almost hissed, eyes darting between Noah and Aro and lingering on their still intertwined hands.

The dark haired king released Noah, who clumsily backed away. He didn't stop walking until safely on the other side, where he turned and made eye contact with the beautiful king again.

Noah found himself incapable taking his eyes away from him. He watched as Caius beheaded a blonde woman, causing the Denali sisters to almost attack. He watched Caius even though he knew Edward was getting tortured. He watched Caius when Alice came out and presented her testimony, along with another hybrid child that made Noah's mouth water.

The only time his eyes left Caius was when Aro spoke his name.

"We'd like Noah to join us."

AUTHORS NOTE

so guys first of I just want to thank you so much for helping me get to 1k. I was honestly screaming when I saw it. It makes me so so happy and I just love you all so much.

On another note, since reaching 1000 I'm going to be updating any story that you'd like SOOO comment what book (out of any of mine) you'd like updated!