SEVEN | THE BEGINNING

Noah sat with his arms wrapped around his legs, while the group told war stories. Noah was growing tired, and when Bella told him to get rest, Noah had to oblige. The young vampire didn't need much sleep, maybe just a few hours a night. However it was still quite necessary for the young vampire, and he didn't mind.

Noah was nervous, more so when daylight broke and Noah arose from his four hours of sleep. The young vampire could hear his heart beating, so he definitely knew others could as well.

"Noah." Bella spoke softly, making the brunette boy look up at his sister. "I want you to stay out of sight today, please."

"Bella, I know I might not look it but I am three quarters vampire, I can keep myself safe." Noah responded, wrapping his arms around himself.

"I know you can, but your also one fourth human, and my baby brother, please Noah." Bella begged and Noah nodded in defeat, knowing he would end up loosing in a fight against his sister.

The newborn mother grinned, taking Noah's hand and the two of them walked hand in hand to the battle field, until Noah got to the edge and stopped.

"Stay out of sight please." Bella whispered and Noah nodded.

The brunette boy decided to jump into a tree and add extra leaves so he was completely covered, only allowing himself enough room to see out.

Noah spent the next twenty minutes sitting in the tree, making more flowers than he could count and weaving them to create several flower crowns.

Noah's keen hearing picked up many pairs of feet, and the brown haired boy looked up.

"The redcoats are coming, the redcoats are coming."