NINE | HIM

Noah had to grab onto a tree branch to keep himself from literally falling out of the tree when he saw him.

Noah's entire life he had known he was attracted to boys, though he pretended he wasn't. Noah had never been truly affected by a male before, so he figured that he could just pretend to be straight.

Noah couldn't do that anymore. Noah couldn't pretend to be straight because when he looked at the blonde haired king, Noah felt things he never had before.

"I'd like to meet them." Aro's high pitched voice broke Noah out of his trance enough to take in what he was saying. Though it took the dark haired boy a minute to realize what he meant when he said 'them'.

"Them? Brother there is only one immortal child." The blonde haired king hissed and Noahs eyes nearly popped out of his head. The scowl on his face made Noah unhappy. He wanted him to smile.

"Yes Caius their is only one child, but I'd like to meet Noah." Aro elaborated, adding extra emphasis on each letter of Noah's name. Immediately Bella snarled at the mention of her brother.

"There is no need to bring Noah into this, he isn't apart of it." Bella snapped defensively, wanting to keep her brother safe and away from the Volturi.

"Calm down dear Isabella, no harm will come to your brother, I simply wish to meet the amazing boy." Aro promised before looking up to where Noah was hiding. "I promise I won't harm you, Noah." Aro called, a smile adorning his features. Noah sighed, refusing his sisters protests for him to stay put as he jumped from the tree, keeping his head down and refusing to make eye contact with anyone.

Noah was tense as he walked towards his sister, though when Renesmee reached out for him he grew even tenser. The desire to drain every drop of her blood was still clear as day. Bella must have seen this because she to sucked in a breathe.

"Renesmee honey, why don't you hold my hand, okay." Bella whispered, taking her daughters hand away from Noah, who was still stiff.

Noah started towards the Volturi close behind his sister, niece, and Jacob. The flowery boy refused to look up, his heart beating and cheeks red from the attention.

After what seemed like an eternity of walking the small group finally came to a halt. When Renesmee reached out to touch Aro's cheek Noah found himself compelled to look up.

When he did Noah found himself staring at Caius Volturi.

AUTHORS NOTE
wow a double update who am I?

ALSO HOLY FUCK GUYS IM SO CLOSE TO 1K FOLLOWERS HOLY SHIT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE! I PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS I GET TO 1K ILL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE OF WHATEVER BOOK YOU GUYS WANT !!