entry #25 ; girl group

i can't believe i'm receiving hates and criticisms for being confident about myself and in their language— whatever it is— i am a bitch.

what's more ridiculous is my dongsaeng who thinks she's not pretty, who called herself ugly and cried over it and cannot accept compliments because she thinks they are too good for her— is cute for them.

that is not being cute at all. if a girl thinks she has inferiority and she's not worthy, that's not cute. if a girl thinks compliments for her are too good to be true, that is not cute.

they shouldnt dwell on that perception that if a girl accepts a compliment, she's a confident bitch and she doesn't deserve it because she knows it herself and if doesn't, you'll fuel up your egoistic balls by showering her compliments to watch her reactions of not accepting it and thinking that if it wasn't for you, she will not feel loved and beautiful.

i can't believe people think romanticizing self-hatred is cute.

earlier i talked to my dongsaeng and told her that she doesn't need any other mouth and eyes to tell her she's beautiful and she is more than that. i whisper to her ear that only she can see her true worth and even if everyone in our team can see it clearly, she has to see it on her own and a speck of hope was given to me when she smiled when i told her she's beautiful and she's everything that we wished for.