entry #29 ; boy group

we are getting nearer and nearer to a possibility of disbanding. i looked at my members and the dread is painfully etched on their faces. for the past 5 years of being idols, we remained as nobodies.

some people appreciated our music but that wasn't enough. more and more boy groups are debuting and even if our songs sound better than their songs, we cannot beat them. of course they are younger and their visuals are more appealing.

their dance routines are always on point and we got flustered because we never paid attention on our choreos because we wanted to do better with our vocals. but seeing boy groups with a song with repetitive lyrics and common beat and tune but hard and sexy dance routine doing better than us, we lost our hopes.

if this group will ever disband, we'll be nothing. none of us finished studying and the only jobs that we can get are part-times and usually, they prefer students for those jobs.

my mom is sick. our leader hyung's dongsaengs are studying and all relying on him for the fees. some of my hyungs are from busan and jeju. if ever we disbanded, they might need to earn money before they could go home.

i hope they give us one more chance. just one song to hit jackpot. i really just need money for my mom. i will never ask for more.