Cruel Clocks [Kaito Shion × Miku Hatsune]

[Ref: Vocaliod]

----------------

As the sound reverberated through the ruined walls I continued to tread on the broken gears of the now destroyed clock tower.

I continued to walk on forwarding the stairs with determination in my eyes ignoring the hallucination of mocking laughter that my surroundings seemed to give off.

As more gears rained down to the ground, I noticed how my always creaking right hand seemed to be muted at the moment.

Bodies scattered around the floor of the stairs and blood was spilled around, ignoring that I continued to walk up.

The noise that was supposed to be heard by my ears seemed to have disappeared into silence as I continue to walk on under the vast blue sky my so-called tears have dried out from the mental screaming I've done.

The tears I will shed are no more than the pitiful emotions I am not worthy to feel at all.

I have no more tears to shed as much as I cry out so I want to scream out all the pain with the voice you gave me but that wouldn't help at all.

I'm sorry it's my fault. I didn't want it to be like this I wanted it to end better.

I remember in the past that everlasting smile you wore as you patiently taught me everything that I would in life, like the happy things and all the things that would have brought me sorrow and the fact that I can't die.

Oh God, please just tell me why? Why my time has halted in its tracks before I was ready. I cannot comprehend this strange and agonizing pain I feel piercing into my heart.

It was a mirage fantasy. I knew it could never have happened at all, yet I let myself believe. I still remember that moment.

He told me to stay quiet and stay inside the clock. I looked at him cluelessly with his bandaged face, the cuts, and bruises all over his hands.

I didn't know why he told me to sit there quietly. He looked at me seriously with his eyes gazing into mine.

Why? Did I do something wrong? Was something wrong? Is something going to happen? Questions filled my head and I still didn't understand.

Also gazing at his face I noticed the side of his face has a small bruise with a smudge of dirt.

Taking the white cloth in the pocket of my dress I reached to his face to wipe it gently as though I was simply caressing his cheek.

Shock filled his features at the moment I touched his face with the cloth. He frowned at me sadly as though something was troubling him.

His hands twitched and soon enough he embraced me tightly as though I was to go somewhere.

Was I leaving? Am I leaving? I still didn't understand.

At that time as he held me in that close embrace. Just being in between his arms so tenderly, even in my cold, unfeeling body, with no blood flowing through, I somehow felt the warmth exuding from him.

It felt nice and warm. Why would he hug me at a time like this? There must be something happening I'm sure of it.

But I don't know exactly what.

He was the first to break the embrace he stayed inches away from the proximity of my face. There he held a small sad smile.

His hand reached unto mine and something metallic felt my touch. I looked down to see a silver key.

He pressed it unto my hand and the warmth that enveloped me just a while ago felt cold as he closed the clocks doors.

Key? What was happening?