zach dempsey [2]

I was waiting not so patiently for basketball practice to be over. With my dad being the head coach I had to sit through every practice or I didn't have a ride home.

I was sitting on the bleachers studying for biology when Zach Dempsey, the captain of the team approaches me.

"Let's make a bet, y/n." He said with a smirk.

"What kinda of bet Zachary?" I said mirroring his smirk.

"If I make every shot when we do free throw drills, you have to go on a date with me."

"Okay, and if you don't?"

"Oh don't worry, I won't." He winks at me. I cross my arms and sit back watching, and enjoying the view.

The drills start and he makes the first basket, then he makes the second, third, forth, and so on.

He's in his stance for the last shot, everyone was watching in anticipation.

He shoots, and it doesn't make it. His friends start to laugh and his head hangs low.

"I guess better luck next time..." he says as he starts to walk away.

"Zach!" I say running up to him. "I'll still go on a date with you."

"Really?" He ask surprised.

"Of course." I say with a smile. I reach up and kiss his cheek. His face turns a bright pink.

"Pick me up at 7." I wink and walk away.

***
I hope y'all like this one as much as I do :)