montgomery de la cruz [2]

You were sitting at lunch with your group of friends. Talking about how dumb your math teacher is when your boyfriend Monty comes up to you looking pissed.

"What the hell Valerie?" He spits.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Why are you flirting with Justin?"

"You're fucking kidding right?" You asked pissed.

"Fuck you Monty, you seriously can't trust me? You know that Justin and I are just friends. Our relationship is platonic."

He rolls his eyes and storms off. You turn around to face Justin and the rest of the people at the lunch table.

"I'm sorry guys, I don't know what the fuck is up with him."

***

You were watching TV when you heard and knock at the door. You open and see a sad looking Monty.

"What do you want?" You ask annoyed.

"I want to apologize." He says as he removes his hands from behind his back to reveal a dozen roses.

Your heart melts and you just want to hug him, but you can't give in that fast.

"Okay." Is all you say.

"I overreacted, and I'm sorry. I guess I just got a little bit jealous when I saw you sitting next to Justin and talking to him. I thought you liked him more than me or something." He rambles. You get on your tiptoes and peck his lips.

"Monty you know that I love you and only you. You're the guy for me. You make me so happy. Okay? Don't let your head get to you. Know that I'll always be yours." I say with a soft smile. He mimics my smile and kisses me again.

"I love you." He says looking at me.

"I love you more Mont." I say.

***

This was for anonymous!! I hope you enjoy and I hope everyone else who reads this enjoys it too!!

Request are always open!!