alex standall [4]

you and alex were trying to watch netlfix but you two couldn't decide what to watch.

"c'mon alex! let's just watch 'high school musical'!" you yell playfully with the remote in your hand.

"no y/n! we are watching a scary movie!" he yells back grabbing the remote from your hand.

he was your best friend and you loved everything about him except his undying love for scary movies.

"no alex. you know i don't like scary movies! i'm gonna have nightmares for weeks!" you grab the remote from his hand and start running around his basement.

"y/n!" he chases you. he finally catches up to you and jumps on your back. you flip around and now he's straddling you. he takes the remote from your hand and throws it to the side.

he slowly starts to lean in and your lips touch. it feels like sparks are flying.

"i like you a lot y/n. i know it's a weird time to tell you since we just had an argument over what to watch but i suddenly got a burst of confidence." he nervously laughs. you smile back at him and kiss his lips again.

"alex, i've always liked you. i've just been waiting for the right time to tell you and it looks like that time is now."

he smiles at you and removes himself from your body. you both cuddle next to each other and you both agreed on watching 'friends'.

if you liked that tell me bc i wanna know if you like my imagines :)