Chapter 1- Everyday life with a Kraken

It's morning. Of course it is. Light shines through my curtains resting on my face, the most awkward of all places to shine on. Groaning I turn myself over facing away from the sun. I start to drift off to sleep again, until I feel a slimy appendage sliding into my underwear. Sitting up quickly I come face to face with Kate.

"What are you doing?" I yawn still half asleep.

"Waking you up hun." Her tentacle makes a beeline towards my crotch, with lightning reflexes I block it. "No. We can't not with the Interspecies exchange bill in its current state."

"I won't tell anyone if you won't." She presses her cool forehead against mine and wraps her tentacles around me. "I-er need to make breakfast." I insist struggling to free my arms.

"Just relax and enjoy hun" she smirks confidently removing her sleepwear. I take this opportunity and use her own sliminess to slide free of her grip. Rushing downstairs I go into the bathroom.

Yawning into the mirror I see the suction cup markings on my body. Sighing I put my shirt back on and brush my teeth. Momentarily I gaze around at my bathroom much larger than it was a few weeks ago, then Kate arrived.

-Flashback-

"Who are you? Why are you outside my house?" I ask the dark haired woman. After she woke me up from my afternoon nap I'm slightly grumpy and annoyed. "I'm Smith, your cultural exchange advisor. You signed up last month."

Shit, that was a dare by Kimihito, I knew I shouldn't have gone through with it. Luckily I signed his name when he wasn't looking, so right now he's in the same situation. I chuckle lightly.

"Earth to Y/N. You can't just pretend I'm not here." Smith says, however I'm not convinced. Maybe I can just hide here all day.

"Get out from behind the bush!" She raises her voice very clearly annoyed by my childishness. I sigh and walk out. "Fine, I accept my fate. Who am I caring for?"

"This is Kate." She gestures to an entrancing girl behind her....with....tentacles? I'm strangely turned on by those. (You asked for this)

"In case you're blind she's a Kraken. Now are you familiar with the Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill?" She asks while I'm still staring at Kate's mass of tentacles.

"Oh, that booklet I fell asleep while reading? Yeah I got the gist of it. No harming and no sex? That's about it right?" I ask turning to face Smith who has a dirty grin on her face. "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing." She insists.

"Wait, but my house isn't exactly built properly for anyone who isn't human." I claim hoping they will leave and I can go back to sleep.

"That's why we expanded your house while you weren't looking." The dirty smirk returns. Looking back towards my house I notice it's practically doubled in size in the last ten minutes. But I decide not to question it. "Come on. Let's explore the house where I no longer have any idea where anything is." I smile lightly at Kate who smiles shyly at my kindness.

-Return to present-

"I don't regret what I did but I was half asleep when I signed up. In fact I'm asleep most of the time, so how's it going with you?" I ask over the phone.

"Considering I'm almost crushed to death on a daily basis...pretty great actually. Me and Miia are getting along. What about you and Kate?" Kimihito asks (His nickname will be Kim).

"Things are going....swimmingly." I chuckle "I'm sorry that was a terrible joke."

"Yes, yes it was." Kim says on the other end.