Chapter 9: Everyday Life with a Harem (Lemon)

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A NORMAL LEMON. BECAUSE I HAVE A MESSED UP MIND AND MESSED UP FOLLOWERS THERE ARE NO RULES FOR THIS LEMON, EVERYTHING GOES SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WEIRDER STUFF THEN FUCK OFF BECAUSE SHIT'S GOING TO GET WEIRD. 

SECOND WARNING: IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO TRUN BACK YOU KNOW, THERE ARE TENTACLES HERE IN CASE YOU FORGOT AND PEOPLE WANT KINKY SHIT WITH THE DRAGON SO LAST CHANCE. GOING ONCE GOING TWICE...

THIRD WARNING: THERE IS ANAL ON BOTH SIDES BOTH FUCKING SIDES BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED A BLOODY KRAKEN. THEN SOMEONE SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO GET ANAL RAPED SO WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Fuck you guys for making me write this...

JK, also what's shown here does NOT show my own weird sexual tastes, okay. Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Closing my eyes I accept my fate. "Who first?" I ask open my eyes and taking in a deep breath. Kate looks way too happy with herself and I know what's going on "You already agreed didn't you?" I ask and they all nod. "Shit." Within seconds Kate jumps onto me, tearing my clothes to shreds. 

Kate wraps one of her tentacles around my cock as she removes her own clothes, her slimy limbs wrapping around every part of my body. One of her suction cups lingers on the head of my member as the rest move in a waving motion while suctioning onto my length. She presses her breasts into my hands while her tentacles work around my body. 

I knead her breasts like dough while I feel my end coming near she slides a tentacle into my anus, shooting my warm load all over her in surprise a sly grin takes over her face as she mounts herself on my still erect cock, not yet satisfied my what I've given her. 

She doesn't remove her stray tentacle but rather keeps it inside me while she rides me, I'm actually starting to enjoy this. "Cum inside me Hun!" Kate begs wrapping her tentacles around my length to make sure I give her every drop possible. "K-kate!" I scream as she milks me of my seed, my warmth shooting straight inside her.

________________________________________________________________________________

I-IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO TURN BACK! AM I TALKING TO YOU GUYS OR MYSELF NOW?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Once Kate moves off me Cara gets an evil look in her eyes, crawling over to me she wraps her coils tightly around my body before placing my member between her breasts. Slowly she moves her breasts up and down my length placing the head in her mouth, every few seconds she gently bites the head sending a surge of pleasure through my body. 

Soon I shoot my hot load inside her mouth, her eyes widen as I do as if she wasn't expecting it. Moving up my body she hugs herself against me then inserts my length inside her warm folds that tighten as I move inside. "Y-you're inside me Y/N!" Cara cries in pleasure before riding viciously on my length.

Her needly legs dig into my body drawing blood in several places as her already fast pace quickens, she doesn't even wait for herself to get used to the pain as her hymen breaks. She just goes even faster, using her own blood as a lubricant. "Fertilise my eggs Master!" She shouts at the top of her lungs as I pump my seed into her. Her grin widens as she crawls off me being satisfied with what she's received...for now.

__________________________________________________________________________________

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, NOT TOO LATE.