Chapter Thirteen

After the incident at the party, I retreated into myself a bit. I was still trying to act as normal as possible but it wasn't easy. I asked Eithan to say nothing but on top of that, we had James and the fact that he saw us. It wasn't easy to keep his mouth shut and even if he promised Noah already knew, he was acting weird too.

That rainy Saturday started out plain and boring. Everyone had gone. Our parents had a serious case at their firm that month. Shawn had just gone to university, which was a huge deal for all of us. Mylo was preparing for his college exams so he was all day every day at the library and so was Noah but for different reasons. As for Harry and James, they were all day with their girlfriends, Tasha and Emma. I was alone in an enormous house with Eithan almost all day and we didn't even talk that much. He was his loud annoying...incredibly handsome self...

I sighed and shook the thought off, continuing to read my book. The heavy rain was almost preventing me to think, as if on purpose. I closed my book and looked up at the ceiling. I had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach but I didn't know what it was, it certainly wasn't bad though.

Suddenly, the door opened. Eithan was standing there, drenched head to toe. His blond hair was wet and has stuck on his forehead. My mouth dropped open slightly; he was dripping all over my carpet. "What the hell?.." I stared at him dumbfounded. "Uhm...I went to check on Casey.." he smiled awkwardly. "And why are you here?" I frowned and stood up, grabbing a towel from my closet and placing it on top of his head. "Ran out of towels.." he said and sighed. I frowned at the excuse and rolled my eyes. "Take your shoes off" I ordered him and sat on my bed again.

He nodded and did as he was told. He took his shoes and socks off but then came inside and shut the door. I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. He looked at me and smiled but his small smile was hiding something, like always. He turned around and I heard a really quiet smirk but his jaw was lightly clenched. I frowned in confusion as his actions weren't adding up.

He slowly gripped the bottom of his shirt and raised it, taking it off completely. I raised both my eyebrows in shock as the temperature on my cheeks started to rise. His toned arms were tensed and the defined muscles on his back seemed as if they were being forced to relax. "W-What're you doing?" I asked and looked at him. He turned around to face me, boy...He seemed way less muscular with clothes on. The redness on my cheeks became more defined as I caught myself staring at his abs...possibly a little lower. He cleared his throat. "My clothes are wet...I don't want to catch a cold or anything..." he said.

'What is wrong with this guy?' I sighed and stood up. "Okay then, I'll go to your room and bring you some clothes, I guess walking across a hallway will cause pneumonia.." I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. As I went to open it he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, pinning me against the cold wall. My eyes widened slightly and I frowned angrily. "What the hell are you—" he covered my lips with his as if trying to devour the sound and a quiet moan of surprise came from within me. I kissed back, not being able to resist.

His kiss became more passionate and more hungry and I struggled to keep up but I wouldn't dare admit it. Even though our kiss was rough in a weird pleasurable way, it was nothing like that guy's disgusting actions, everything was different. He pulled away leaving both of us as a panting mess. God, I hated when he did that... He looked at me deeply in the eyes as small droplets of water were running down his neck and onto chest. I was flustered and I could feel every inch of me burning inside and outside. His gaze was shifting from my eyes, then to my neck and chest and I have to admit it was the first time that it hadn't bothered me. He locked eyes with me again and it seemed as if he was asking for my permission. His burning stare was controlling my every nerve. I gave him a slight nod, almost unnoticeable but to him, it was more than comprehensible.