Chapter Fifteen

After my encounter with Noah things weren't as weird in real life as they were in my brain. Telling Emma was a huge mistake because she kept saying how wrong it was and it's not that I didn't know but I didn't need someone to keep telling me about it.

Noah was as introverted as ever and Eithan knew nothing about it. I wanted to tell him so badly; I haven't felt as guilty in my life. But Eithan is..Unpredictable. I didn't know what his reaction would be and my mind just kept thinking the worst.

I sighed and groaned hearing my phone buzz. It was my alarm. I looked at my phone screen and rolled my eyes at the big red letters saying 'Birth control! NOW!'. I grabbed my pills and headed to the sink, filling up a glass and chugging it. I shook my head trying to catch my train of thought again.

What should I do? My conversations with Emma are rarely helpful because she's always jumping from "Tell him, that's the right thing to do" to "No, it's a horrible idea" and not only that before I even get to agree or disagree she starts talking about how cute James is.

I lay down and closed my eyes. I had to tell him, it was eating me from inside out. But.. Would he break up with me? He couldn't.. Not for a kiss.. But it was his brother.. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. He had to know, however, all these buts made my eyes burn..

* * * * *

It was a Friday afternoon, we didn't have school that day and the house was fairly empty once again. Lando had a school project/playdate with his classmates, Shawn was away anyway, Mylo was dead in his bed after his exams were over and Harry was sleeping too but with Tasha.

Our parents had gone out that afternoon for a long date, it had been quite rough at the office and they needed some time off. Only I and the triplets were home and that was either really good or really bad.

I was in my room, wasting my time on YouTube when Eithan came in after knocking. "Hey, beautiful" he said, his voice dripping off his lips like slow-melting chocolate. I smiled and raised my brows. "Hello" I chuckled. "Just so you know, it's not happening Casanova, I'm on my period" I added. A cute pout sculpted his features. "Meanie" he chuckled and sat beside me. "What're you watching?" he smiled. "Nothing important" I smiled and gave him the computer.

He took it with a snicker and opened a new tab. My heartbeat started to quicken as the thought of telling him was overwhelming. I looked at his calm expression and smiled softly. Should I risk it? Should I..? I sighed quietly under my breath and inhaled slowly. "Uhm.. Hey, can we talk real quick?" I said trying to speak normally. "Sure" he said and turned to me, smiling lightly.

I sighed and looked at him. "Okay so things have been happening lately and it's been a little hard for me to keep it in.." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked at him only to see his face turn ghost white as if all the blood had been drenched from his body. "What?" I frowned softly. "N-Nothing continue..." he said, barely breathing. I looked at him confused as my brows came closer together but continued. "So I don't know if you've noticed but Noah hasn't been himself lately and it's somewhat my fault.." I looked at my hands. "His face turned from deathly white to deep red. "He's the father?!" he yelled and my eyes widened. "What? Huh? Whose father?" I looked at him. He looked at me in the eyes. "You're not pregnant?" he asked.

I frowned angrily and slapped his forehead with the back of my hand. "No, you moron!" I blushed and shook my head. "Oh.." he sighed, having an expression of complete and utter relief. "Firstly, what the hell is wrong with you and secondly may I continue?" I rolled my eyes and he nodded, trying to contain his laughter.

I sighed. "Noah confessed to me.." I said and felt my cheeks starting to burn. He opened his mouth as his smile disappeared but I continued. "He... We kissed.." I looked down at my palms, feeling them sweat more and more.

He stared at me for a few moments. "What?" was the only thing he could say and the disbelief in his voice was more than obvious. "Eithan I'm sorry, I never intended to and neither did he. I just went there to ask him why he had been so distant and he just bent. I pushed him over the edge, I'm sorry" I told him, trying to stop my eyes from watering.

He wasn't speaking and that was bad, had I ruined everything? I didn't want to look at him in the eyes. Even though we never used terms like boyfriend and girlfriend I felt so guilty. He was looking at me, I could feel it. "Please say something" I said in an almost whispery voice. "I will say something... but when he's here.." he said and looked at me angrily. I had never seen him that way. I nodded and wiped my eyes with my second knuckle as he left and shut the door with a bang that sent shivers down my spine.

I lay down and hugged my pillow, curling up. What had I done?

After a couple of hours, the door burst open and Eithan was standing there with Noah. "Now explain, both of you. You're both telling me different stories". I looked at Noah, what did he tell him?

We had been talking for more than an hour and a half. In the end, what had happened was that each of us told the story differently to blame ourselves. And I don't know if that made things better or worse.

Noah stood up. "Eithan can you please relax? It was a kiss in a moment of weakness, I am sorry, she is sorry and it's over.." he sighed. Eithan looked at him angrily. "It's anything but over Noah. Moment of weakness and bullshit like that, how am I supposed to know these "moments of weakness" won't become more frequent?" I looked down. How could he have said that? That made me feel like a whore..

"Can you please just leave?" I looked at them sadly. Eithan's eyebrows scrunched together. "I'm not leaving, he should be leaving" he pointed at Noah who rubbed his eyes. "Okay, fine.. I'll leave.." he said and in his voice was a hint of surrender. I stared at his back as he left and stood up. Eithan looked at me. "Are you seriously going after him?" he asked. "I will when all you're doing is slut-shame me for a mistake.." I frowned and he folded his arms. "Go on.." he looked at me. "Watch me" I narrowed my eyes and ran out the door, walking to the main balcony.

Noah was leaning with his elbows against the railing. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder softly. I felt him tense slightly but he sighed. "I'm sorry, that's all my fault" he said softly and looked at me. I shook my head as a response and smiled softly. "The situation was already a bit fucked up, it's not your fault.." He nodded and returned the smile.

"I'm sorry too.." I said and rubbed his shoulder softly. He turned to me and hugged me tightly. I blushed softly and hugged him back. "Don't worry, I will make it better I promise.." I sighed and nodded. This must've been so hard for him to say but the warmth in his voice said otherwise. "Thank you.."

I heard a growl and we broke apart. Eithan was fuming and he cheeks were turning red. "I guess another weak moment?" he said sarcastically. "Since you're so happy and lovey-dovey with him keep him.. I'm leaving anyways so you don't have a dilemma" he said and walked off.

His words were echoing in my brain as slow hot tears started rolling down my face.

* * * * *

I'm sooo sorry I haven't uploaded in so long but I was so super stuck 😭 I literally could think of nothing and I had no idea what to write 😭 I was thinking that all my ideas were trash and I wanted to upload something good for you guys 😭 I hope you enjoyed it and I knoww it's a short chapter 😪❤️😬

~Np❤️