3ღ

"Silver lining"

**

Her POV

Did you ever want to find happiness with someone or just being somewhere with them? But you didn't know where to find it and be there also?

 **

Walking along the sidewalk thinking about all that has happened I really wanna to break down and cry but I have to be strong for Mattie. But for goodness sakes he's a fragile 6 year old and that coward of a man had nerve pushed him down. Well therefore he had what was coming; I hope he goes to jail for it too.

Dazed in my thoughts I hadn't noticed it was sleek outside because it had sprinkled a bit. Hmm. Wow and I didn't realize I was far from where the bus stops so I started pacing myself then suddenly I got hit by someone. Oops rather me hitting them.

The person's arms grabs my shoulder to balance me and then I look up into the most Crystal blue eyes I'd ever seen. He had fiery red hair, fare skin with flushed cheeks, followed by a very warm smile. He sort of looked liked that character Ron Weasley, but more manly and with a smidge of stubble that's making me want to know his age. I noticed his arms were filled with tattoos, but they looked friendly enough.

Now he's staring at me and I can't speak I better quick before the bus leaves. Suddenly his face starts to look worried which by the way is as adorable as a teddy bear but I just wanted to poke his cheek so bad. The boys forehead started to wrinkle and he's looking at me like he can read my mind somehow; he then waves his hand slightly in my face snapping me back to earth, I think.

"Oh e-excuse me I-I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

I sputtered out and he raised his eyebrows confusedly.

"No, it's fine, I thought I had hit you really hard."

He sounds relieved as I finally popped back onto earth.

"Heh heh no."

I laughed awkwardly.

"Umm okay, well we better go before the bus leaves."

"Right."

"After you."

I began walk ahead of him but cautiously of the sleekness.

Have I died and gone to heaven? I guess there is a brighter side to everything; he just completely made me forget everything that's happened. Why did he have to show up like at the right time? After a crisis he must be an Angel. And his accent; he's English shall I pinch myself?

All in my thoughts again my slippery shoes made me I fall backwards into two warm arms to catch my fall and we kinda gazed at each other for a moment and he smiled kindly.

"Hi."

It felt like it was our first meeting, again and I just smile back.

I gracefully pull myself up, and we entered in the bus.

He's officially an Angel for sure but I have to find out his name.

 On the bus

"I guess I'm a little off today."