7ღ

Part 1 of 2:   "Telepathy"

       to sychronise the informational processes of another's mind to one's own.

**

Geni's POV

After hearing him saying that just sent instant chills down my back. Standing up to him was like standing up to a mountain; a mountain that you shouldn't climb and shouldn't attempt. I've climbed it and I'm stuck. He smiled slyly and picked me up like a baby throwing me over his shoulder and I began kicking and screaming so he pinned my legs down so I'd stop. Thus I began pounding his back.

"David, please don't."

Mom pleaded and he turned around.

"Wendy, no. She has to learn her lesson. One way or another."

He says began walking upstairs.

I sure hope Mattie stays put or sleep for that matter. Once we reach the top he enters the bathroom and puts me down on the toilet. Okay? And he goes over to lock the door. Like I'll try to escape. What's this freak up to? He walks passed the toilet and bends over the tub and turns on the faucet but only on cold then he puts the stopper on top of the drain.

"I sure hope hope you like baths."

He recites then moves his hands in the water.

"Is my punishment a bath?"

I smirked.

"Not really. It's more like to test your underwater skills; not a bath."

"Say what? That makes--"

I hadn't finished my remark because he forcefully grabs me by the back of my neck and makes me sit on my knees on the floor. Now my hands are against the tub railing trying to pull away from the cold water that awaits me.

"Geni, the more you struggle the longer you'll stay under. Make sense.?"

He finished my before sentence. Well word, sense. Dirt bag. Then I obliged and he dunks me under and cold water goes in my nose, I didn't even have time to close my eyes. I started to make bubbles in the water, so he'd realized I couldn't breath. He let's me up after 30 seconds and I'm breathing heavily.

"Have we learned our lesson yet?"

"H-Help!" I yelled instead of saying a smart remark.

He put his hand over my mouth and I bite his plam and than infuriates him obviously.

"Ahhh! You little--"

He didn't finish but instead just continued dunking me into the cold water which makes me weak and lightheaded. Suddenly I became to succumb to being over bared by the harsh water; I've unintentionally swallowed too much due to my lack of swimming skills and inexperience breathing underwater. Could it result into secondary drowning? I surely don't want to find out.

As I'm thinking these last few thoughts before passing out, I feel myself falling to floor in slow motion. I blink open my eyes, and feel water coming out of my mouth; I'm glad it's not ocean water or I'd be sick to my stomach.

Glancing up, apparently there's some kind of struggle going on in the bathroom, unbeknownst to me, someone's appeared to rescuing me. Who could that be? My eyes close after that falling into what I feel is deep sleep.

When I awaken I'm laying down on a pillow, and there's a cover on top of me. Okay? I'm in a bed. But who's and where? I can still feel the water in my nose, making me sniffle, and I can feel the dampness of my hair; upon my cheek touching it. I feel groggy but curious so I roam my eyes around the room I'm in, there's a few posters on the wall; not of anything I know though. It appears to art, like in the cafe. Interesting.