ღ4

"coffee, tea or me?"

Tea is a hug in a cup and you can't buy happines; 

but you can buy tea and that's kind of the same thing.

**

Geni's POV

During the movie I really loved how the two lovers, loved each other that much they defied their parents to see each other; shows how much people take love for granted nowadays. It made me think of all the relationships my mom's been it and how they've all turned into one man after another, and the part I hate about her current relationship is David is the poison that'll kill us all. But I just hope I can get us away from him before he decideds to kill us; I just wonder if this relationship I'm forming with Ci is worth persuing or will it be just my mom's relationships? Anyway once the movie went off we still had some time left of class so I just sat and played Angry Birds on my phone, since I didn't really socialize with kids at my school; I was just pretty much there.

While in the middle of me playing my games a message from an 'Unknown Number' and the message read, "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun", and right then I knew it was Ci. I quickly saved the number in his name and responded back saying, "Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? Lol." Now he'll know I'm onto him with that being said but oh well it's so romantic to me.

My phone buzzed after a minute or so saying, "Aha I see you know some Romeo and Juliet :) Very impressive. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate." That made me smile then laugh outloud, well giggle, I had to cover my mouth. Anyway we texted back and forth and then I curiously ask him, "Do you ever feel you don't belong?" and he texts back, "I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone... But now I can think of you." Making me feel bad but good that there's at least one person in the world can make you feel important by just the thought of them. Sooner or later class ends and thus it's now Winter Break.

"Everyone hope you have a nice and safe winter! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,  that is all." - Principle on the intercom

Picking up my book satchel and pushing in my chair, I see it's deserted already in the library. Wow what a bunch of cattle! Then I exit the library and the halls are semi empty as well, so I go to get a drink of water and head out the buidling. It being slick and wet outside I almost slipped down the steps, but someone grabbed my arm before I did. Thank goodness.

"We've got to stop meeting like this?" Ci says in his wondrous accent.

"Ha-ha if we didn't then I'd be all broken up." I laughed.

"Worry not, I'll always be there to catch you before you fall." 

"Well thank you very much."

My heart felt as if were going to pop out.

"So, are thou up for that tea?"

He says reminding me.

"Oh definitely, because I'm freezing right now."