ღ5

[ i have some Breaking News at the end of this ~ ^.^ ]

       Ci's POV ~

     Well that was like a date, I felt she was really engaged in the coversation, unlike when we first met on the bus. I feel he really trusts me enough with her business and that doesn't come easy with some people. As I was comfortable with telling mine, but how she spit it all out, made me really feel for her, because I see she's had a tragic life. I suppose sometimes you do just need a listener, and not just friendly advice.

  But what's aching me is that man she said gave her a business card and said, "Give me a call." He wasn't giving off good vibes, I mean that's kind of strange in a cafe', and she seemed a little fixated on that too, because she wasn't saying anything, just biting her nails. When we meet earlier, who knew we'd already be this close, as soon as she bumped into me I read in her eyes that she needed me or just someone.

   Here's a funny thought I even felt a spark, when my arm touched hers on the bus, like in the pit of my stomach. It was weird, but the good kind of weird. And it went on from there, which turned out great. As the day has gotten dryer than this morning it's still a bit nippy out, with a windchill, yet the sun is out, so it's sort of warm out. I noticed Geni started to wrap her arms around herself, and I could see her cold breath in the air.

"Hey Geni, are you okay?"

"Hmm?" She said glancing up. "Oh yeah I'm fine."

"So you're leaving today or no?"

"Nah, maybe not, it may be to soon. I think I'm going to call this man first to see if he can help." she glancing at the card still.

"Oh you know I was thinking that maybe he didn't seem right, honestly isn't that quite strange how he picked you out of everyone else?"

"Wait, what are you getting at?" She stops midwalk now talking to my face. "That I don't deserve this opportunity?"

"No, no I'm not saying that it's just that--well I don't think he's a good guy."

"Right like you can read him and all?"

"Well in a way yes I can." I pointed out.

"I appologize Ci, I didn't mean to blow up on you, but this guy could be my ticket out of here so I'm going with my gut." She says final.

"It's okay, I completely understand now I got to get home."

"Oh sorry." She said and began walking. "But what's the hurry though?"

"I just gotta take care of something around this time." I explain and clicked my tounge.

"Okay and I'll just call up this guy then."

As we walked alongside, fences, a garbage truck zoomed by and nearly splashed Geni, but I quickly grab her away from it and she gasped in shock. With her in my arms for just that moment, we could've kissed, but that might ruin our friendship. so I gently let her go and she held her chest, catching her breath.

"Wow." she says calmly. "That was close."

"Yeah I know, sorry for catching you by surprise. You alright?"

"No, it's fine thank you." We continuing to walk."Did you know that you're like spiderman seriously?" she says jokingly, nudging me.

"Oh how so?" I was completely drawing a blank.

"Hmm well for one.. your fiery hair." She ruffled. "And your eyes." She continued but I was playing peek-a-boo behind my hands hiding them from her, and peeking.