Chapter One

Screaming and crying filled the air as the evil demon king was known as Akura-ou and his demon army slain a small, poor village. Women pleaded and sobbed for them to stop, while the men tried to attack them but they are worthless against Akura-ou and his evil army.

Everyone from the lands and sea knows of Akura-ou for he is the strongest yokai around. No one could ever defeat him or even come close to killing him. He goes from village to village to slay every human that crosses his path for his own pleasure. He loves a good bloodshed and people's cries are music to his ears.

The homes and buildings around are burst into flames while dead bodies are all on the dirty ground. He and his army slowly walked through the village, making sure they killed every last person but something caught his eye... He saw a young woman with long black hair lying on the ground.

He smirked to himself, ordering his demons to go on without him. He knew she was pretending to be dead and he wants to play with her...

He slowly walked up to the girl, hovering over her. She closed her eyes shut but she can feel her body trembling. She knew this would be the end of her and she will join her mother and father soon once this demon gets his hands on her.

"It's a shame that a stupid human such as yourself could think to play dead," Akura-ou spoke in a mock.

His long red hair is blowing in the wind and his golden orbs shined brightly from the amusement of this pathetic woman. He carefully picked her body up but she used this opportunity to stab him on the side of his neck with a dagger she found on the dirty ground.

She pierced the demon well but he only laughed obnoxiously. She felt uneasy while studying him. He showed off his pearly white fangs to her while taking the dagger out of his neck with one hand as he still held her tight with his other hand.

"That's the first time a mere human has ever attacked me," he murmured.

The girl didn't understand why he isn't punishing her. Why is he praising her? She saw blood gushing from the side of his neck yet the demon king is still laughing.

Her light gray eyes studied the demon king. He is very tall yet he has broad shoulder... He has large horns on top of his head and pointed ears with large golden earrings.

His golden orbs met hers yet she turned her gaze away from Akura-ou. She hates him and his army for killing her home village and her parents. These people have done nothing wrong and they had nothing that Akura-ou wanted. She knew this demon king only killed them for his sick and twisted game.

"Are you frightened now?" He asked seductively.

She wished he would just let her go. She doesn't want to be held by him! He's disgusting, in her opinion.

"If you wish to kill me then do it now. I want to join my parents." She gritted her teeth while glaring at him.

"Such a demanding wench!" He chuckled darkly.

The young woman wanted to break down and cry but she has to stay strong even though Akura-ou could easily end her life in seconds.

"Usually, women are boring and useless but you're different... You actually stood up against me..." Akura-ou pondered while his black claws stroke her long black hair.

She trembled at his touch as she avoided making eye contact with him. She wants him to just end her life and go away. He has done enough to make her life a living hell.

"Perhaps you are even better than a yokai woman," he added.

The young woman began to struggle out of his arms yet she couldn't even budge; he is too strong. Her fragile, petite body couldn't defend against the greatest yokai of all the lands.