Chapter Ten

Akura-ou stared down at the grave he has made for his one and only love. He can't get the feeling of sorrow and guilt out of his mind. He refuses to ever fall in love again. He hates to feel broken and alone.

Takara was his only warmth; his only comfort and now she is gone. What is the point in living when there's no one to live for? Even if he did perish out of this world, he would never be able to find her. She would be an angel in heaven while he rots in hell like the cold monster that he is.

Days and days have gone by and he still never forgot about her. He continues to kill innocent people, craving their blood yet he wished for her warmth instead. He will never be able to feel safe in her embrace anymore.

Akura-ou never slept with another woman after her. He knows no one could compare to his lover... Would he ever see her again or has karma finally caught up to him? Was he supposed to suffer all along?

He cursed himself for falling in love in the first place but when he thinks about her, he couldn't help but smile at her pride and stubborn attitude. On her dying day, she confessed her love for him and he did the same. At least, that is one thing he didn't regret.

"I would do anything to see you again, princess," he murmured while staring at her grave.