Chapter Two

Takara sighed as she poured more sake for the demon king. He is on his third bottle yet he only is a little tipsy. He kept laughing and he couldn't keep his hands off of Takara yet she would just shrug him off.

"No woman has ever refused me! Why don't you want me to touch you!?" He whined.

"You killed my friends and family and you expect me to let you touch me?" She asked coldly.

Akura-ou only snorted at her. He's sick of her little games. He wants her all to himself and he wants her to obey him. He's used to getting what he wants yet she is the only one who won't let him take advantage of her.

Takara looked at his neck where she stabbed him earlier and she gasped to herself when she didn't see his wound anymore. It's like she has never even touched him. He has no scar or anything...

"Ah, you figured out that I couldn't be harmed... I'm immortal. Nothing can stop me," he smirked.

Takara felt her body trembling. She stabbed him pretty deep. Is this the reason why no one could defeat him?

"Sit on my lap," he ordered.

"No!" She shouted.

Akura-ou grunted and pulled her on top of him. Her head is resting on his chest. She still has a tight grip on the sake bottle, debating if she should try and hit him with it but she knows it won't do much damage since he's immortal.

"Drink," he whispered while pushing his glassful of sake in between her lips.

She jerked her head to avoid it until he pulled her hair, making her open her mouth. He poured the sake down her throat and she gagged from the sake burning her throat.

"There, there... Have some more. Maybe you'll be more fun than uptight," he said in a hum.

"I don't want anymore," she whispered.

Akura-ou ignored her statement and poured more sake down her throat while she coughed violently. He held on to her tight, digging his black claws into her waist.

He kept forcing her to drink more sake until her cheeks are pink and her eyes are half-closed. He chuckled darkly when she started to cling onto him while she's confused why her body feels so light.

She has never drunk before let alone being intoxicated.

"I can't wait to have some fun with you... I'll make you like me," he said to her seductively.

"No, way," she struggled but her body is too weak and light from the sake.

"Why do you deny my offer? I'm the perfect lover in bed," he frowned.

"I have never had sex and I would not want my first time to be with some killing brat!" She clenched her teeth.

"You won't be saying that once I start making you feel good," he purred, rubbing her body up with his claws. She bit her lip, almost moaning out. How can a simple touch make her feel this way? Was it because of the alcohol?

Akura-ou then grabbed a strand of her black hair and gently smelled it. "You smell good... I'm happy to have you here with me... You are like no other."

"Please, no," she begged in a small voice.

He lifted her chin up with his claws, leaning in to kiss her until...

"Sir, we caught a spy out in the back!" A demon came in, dragging a samurai by his arm.

She gasped out loud while Akura-ou set her down on the ground. He then stood up with a sinister smirk plastered on his face. He is hovering over the samurai while the samurai is crying for mercy.