Chapter Three

Akura-ou and Takara are in the large dining room, eating a delicious feast even though Takara hasn't touched anything on her plate. She has lost her appetite because of the sinister monster.

"Hey, princess, eat! You're too damn skinny! You don't even have a rack, woman!" Akura-ou laughed with his mouthful of food.

Takara glared at him but she didn't listen to him. It was hard for her family and the villagers in her home to get food so they basically starved or lived off of berries...

"I said eat!" He shoved a piece of chicken in her mouth with his chopsticks and Takara immediately choked but she has never tasted something this delicious before...

"Eat some more... I'll feed you," he smirked while he fed her some rice with his chopsticks.

Takara accepted and slowly nodded. "It's really good," she whispered.

"Good, then you shall get fatter for me! You're bone-thin." He chuckled darkly.

She blushed at his comment and he immediately ordered one of his raccoon dogs to serve him sake. Takara doesn't understand how everything is handed to Akura-ou but I guess she shouldn't put too much thought into it since he's very strong and can kill anyone who refuses him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Warm*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Takara is back in the master's bedroom but she is staring outside from the large window, lost in thought. She's not used to being in a home all day. She usually works in the fields to make a little money for her and her parents...

"Why are you sulking?!" Akura-ou raised his voice. He's drinking sake and watching her every move.

"I'm not used to being inside all day," she whispered.

"What do you usually do outside?" He asked curiously.

"I worked in the fields."

"That's boring! Hey, tomorrow I should take you out and we'll have some real fun!" Akura-ou grinned.

Takara is afraid to go out in public with Akura-ou because she knows he'll just kill anyone that goes near him and she really doesn't want to witness any more deaths.

"Do you think I'm not fun?" He asked with a frown on his face.

Takara snorted causing Akura-ou to grow angry.

"I'm REALLY fun, you know! I will make you have a good time with me just you wait and see, princess!" He chuckled darkly.

"Quit calling me princess," she commanded.

"I will call you whatever pleases me!" He countered.

Takara took a deep breath and decided to ignore him. It's no use in bickering with the cold monster. She does note in her mind that he's nothing but a brat for a strong yokai.

"I want to take a bath and you have to wash me," Akura-ou ordered out of nowhere.

"I refuse," Takara stated firmly. She couldn't believe the nerve of him.

"You will do as I say, woman!" He gritted his teeth while slowly standing up and grabbing her wrist tightly. He then dragged her to his private bath.

Takara hurried and prepared his bath while he stripped. Takara tried to avoid looking at his naked body until he forced her to look. She blushed and cursed herself for admitting in her mind that he looks good. His shoulders are broad and he has abs... His penis is very large yet that isn't to be unexpected for he is a beast.