Chapter Four

It's the middle of the night and Takara woke up to not find Akura-ou sleeping next to her. She honestly didn't care but she left the master's room to go to the bathroom. After she was done, she went to go back until she heard Akura-ou yelling from the main hall.

Takara crept by the entrance to curiously listen...

"I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MORE VILLAGE WOMEN!" Akura-ou shouted at his men.

A couple of beautiful village women trembled in fear while the demons who have stolen them blinked confusingly.

"But, Master Akura-ou you always want women when we invade a village," a demon spoke out.

"I'm already satisfied with a woman. I do not wish to have another," Akura-ou grinned.

"You're not bored with her?" Another demon asked shockingly.

"Do not judge me! Get rid of these women immediately!" Akura-ou spat.

"Where should we put them?" A third demon frowned.

"I don't care just get them out of here!" Akura-ou raised his voice.

The demons took the women away as they are screaming and crying. He turned his head to the side, smirking because he can feel Takara's presence by him...

Takara knew he could see her and she hurried down the hall to go back in the master's room. She hid under the silky sheets, wondering why he didn't kill her. She knew he takes advantage of women yet after he's done with them, he throws them away like they are nothing yet why is he keeping her around? She doesn't understand...

She heard the door slide open and she pretended to fall asleep. Akura-ou chuckled darkly before getting in bed with her.

"I'm sick of you for taking me as a fool, Takara... Quit playing dead," he ordered while wrapping his arms around her.

Takara didn't answer while Akura-ou is stroking her hair.

"So, you notice I'm not interested in another woman... You have changed me and it's frightening," he said in a mock.

"I don't care if you are interested in other women or not. I want nothing to do with you," she said coldly.

"There you go again, playing the "tough" act," he sighed but laughed.

"I'm not playing any act. You are going to simply kill me sooner or later, I know this fact already."

"I do not plan on harming you... I simply want you as my mate. Is that so wrong?" He kissed her lips sweetly.

Takara gasped, giving Akura-ou the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. She almost choked yet she felt her body growing hot. What is this feeling?

"Please, stop," she whispered.

"Do you not find me attractive?" He asked with a frown on her face.

"What?" Takara didn't understand why he would ask such a question. Yes, she secretly does think he's attractive but he killed everyone in her home village and yet he wonders why she hates him... Is he that dense?

"Answer me!" He grabbed her shoulders firmly, digging his claws into her skin.

"Yes, I find you attractive!" She snapped but she regretted saying those words out loud.

"Then give yourself up to me," he hummed.

"I've never done such a thing," she muttered.

"Oh, it's like that then... Why don't you let me make you feel good? I promise you will be begging for more," he said seductively.