Chapter Eight

Akura-ou's army is starting to worry for him. Akura-ou has been different ever since that young girl started to live with him. He put his full attention on her and he would do anything for her without her request. The demons never thought the great demon king would have any weaknesses yet they were wrong once Takara came into his life.

"Get these women in his room, now!" A demon ordered the others.

"Yes, these are fine women! Surely we will dump the poor girl for them!" The other demon cheered.

The demons pushed three beautiful women in the room and Akura-ou glared at them as soon as they came into his presence.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Akura-ou snapped.

"Master, Akura-ou... Please, don't harm us... The demons have prisoned us here but we will do anything," one of the women spoke out.

The women are frightened yet they think if they surrender their bodies in a lustful way to the king then they will live. Little do they know, though, that Akura-ou always kills the women after he uses their bodies.

Takara is in the private bathroom yet she is eavesdropping on the conversation. Those women are willing to sleep with him even though they are scared?

When Akura-ou met Takara, she wanted him to just kill her. She refused to sleep with him and she was afraid that he would torture her. It's funny how she finally let him have his way with her yet she doesn't mind...

"You're all worthless to me... I am not tempted," Akura-ou chuckled darkly. He is actually excited to kill each and every woman until...

"Akura-ou! Don't!" Takara came into the room, shouting.

"What is it?" Akura-ou narrowed his eyes at her.

"Don't kill them!" She freaked.

"So, you would rather me be with them in such a manner?" He raised an eyebrow before grabbing a woman, tilting her chin up to meet his gaze. He smirked before leaning into her yet he waited for Takara's next move.

Takara bit her lip even though tears are forming in her eyes. Is she that jealous over him? What has gotten into her?

"Princess?" He hummed at her.

She turned her back on him. She didn't want him to see her cry... Takara wanted to run away and hide yet when she went to take a step towards the door, Akura-ou immediately threw the woman on the ground and grabbed Takara's arm roughly.

Takara groaned while his claws dug into her skin.

"I don't want any of them. I want you... What don't you get? Do not pity such whores," he said sternly.

Takara slowly turned around while her tears are running down her face. She knew Akura-ou only wanted her but just the thought of him touching another woman made her sad.

"They are innocent... Please, don't kill them," she whispered.

Akura-ou grunted but he accepted her wish and forced the women to leave the room. He ordered his demons to put them back where they have found them. He's sick of his army trying to set him up with different women behind his back!

"I was getting pissed," he confessed.

"What?" Takara asked shockingly.

"I thought you wouldn't care if I would fuck another," he stated.

"No, I care... I just don't want to see you kill anymore," she explained herself.

"I'm not going to change my ways for you," he said coldly.

"I know that." She hung her head.

Akura-ou has changed a little for Takara yet he will never give up his power and his ruthless ways for her. He's much too strong to give up on murder.

Takara stared at him with sorrow in her eyes and he felt guilty. He hates this feeling... Before he met Takara, he didn't know what warmth was until he finally saw her and touched her. He's been with so many yokais and women yet he only felt coldness but when it came to Takara, he cares for her and wants her to live with him forever.

Akura-ou hesitated but he reached out to play with her black hair gently. "What did you do to me," he mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Takara questioned shockingly.

"I have never been gentle towards someone before," he answered.

Takara gently smiled at him before wrapping her arms around his waist to give him a big hug. He accepted her embrace yet he held her tight as if he's afraid to lose her.