Boruto's house

A week after that boruto invited mitsuki to the house, becouse he knew that hinata was taking himawari somewhere. He didn't care where, he just wanted some privacy with mitsuki.

"So where are hima-chan and your mother?" Said mitsuki playfully.
"I dunno" boruto replied
"Uh...you..don't know?"mitsuki was surprised. How could he not know where his mom and little sister were?
"I just wanted to see you... closely.."boruto sounded very confused. He didn't seem to know what he was saying,honestly.
"Since shikamaru saw us he hasn't left us alone,so i took the chance. Its not like he can break into the house..can he?"mitsuki chuckled on boruto's words.

"So now you see me, what now?"
"Now we kiss,obviously"boruto's life force suddenly came back.
He looked at mitsuki closer. The boys were very alike but also too different from each other. Mitsuki had blue hair and yellow eyes, boruto had yellow(blonde) hair and blue eyes. It's like they were made for each other.
Boruto tauched the boy's lips, they were smooth,soft but kinda slippery
(Snake skin-ish but not really😂. I tried)

Boruto leaned in and kissed the boy. Mitsuki almost immidiatelly kissed back. The kiss was passionete and enjoyful. Boruto slipped his taunge into the boy's mouth.
Boruto was so keen on with the kiss,he didn't realise how mitsuki pushed him onto the couch, but he instantly pushed mitsuki back and sat in his lap.
It was like a reflex. He's brain wasn't the one who ordered the muscles to do this,but it didn't refuse.
Mitsuki,on the other hand, was surprised, but he got on with it and wrapped his arms around Botuto's waist.

It got hot for both of them so boruto took his jacket off without breaking the kiss, then he realised his BFF(boy friend borever,literally) couldn'd do the same without getting up(its too long, don't get me wrong) he assisted.

First he took his belt off, then he pulled the cloth over the shoulders,that's when both boys were out of air and needed to breathe some more, boruto started kissing mitsuki's neck and then shoulders. After that he took his jacket..kimono..thing and let the little kawaii snakey's skin breath.
"Wow it got hot,wanna get some popsicles?" Mitsu-kyun suggested.
" sure. Ohhhhh we can share~"
"Well..yeah you have to break it in two... isn't that how it works?"
Now boruto felt like an idiot and blushed even harder.
"Y-YEAH THAT'S WHAT I MEANT"
"Sure~"mitsuki's mischivious narute came back as they walked down the street and got to the shop.
"WOOOW THIS TASTES A LOT BETTER IN A HOT WEATHER THAN IT USUALLY DOES"
"Well yes.. it is extrimmely hot today"
"He he, you look cute with that~~"
"Uhh wha-OH DON'T YOU EVEN DARE! ARE YOU TAKING AFTER SHIKAMARU NOW? IM DYING LET ME LIVE" mitsu-kyun showed his very sensitive side which boruto found vey attractive and cute.
"Sorry sorry, heh, but i didn't mean it like that... i'm not very fit for being seme so~i'll be your obidiant uke~~"
Now both of them blushed like red tomatoes sasuke liked.
"Speaking of shikadai, here he comes with inojin and iwabe. We should go back home before they see us"
"Yeah we should"

OMG I LOOOVE THESE TWO SOOO FRICKING MUCH. My love for this ship will never stop.
I hope you guys like it. You can suggest some ideas too if you want:3
Anyway i'll upload next chapter tomorrow..or the day after, But i promise i won't be late! :3
Have a nice day~~