"Sleeping beauty"

Boruto locked the door and put Mitsuki on his bed.
"Dammit, what's wrong with you"he fussed worriedly, with teared up eyes.
He opened the window to let some fresh air in and looked back to Mitsuki, he slowly climbed up to him and snuggled his chest.

After some time Boruto looked up to his beautiful face, sleeping calmly.
"H-hey, Mitsuki wake up already" he whispered into his ear.
"Hmmmm"Mitsuki groaned lightly
"Five more minutes please"he covered his face with his arm.
"C'mon man wake up!"
"Hhhnn, if you insist.. your highness"he smiled and put his hand away slowly, revealing his glowing eyes.
Boruto loved when Mitsuki's eyes lit up the dark, so he went closer and kissed his forehead. "What's happening to you?"
"..I don't really know.."
"You should see a doctor"
"Maybe later"he said as he turned around, switching positions, leaving Boruto on the bed and him on top of him.
Boruto was surprised from the sudden action "y-you should rest a bit"
"Don't need it"he said with a mischievous smile and started unbuttoning Boruto's PJ's. Kissing his collarbone.
"U-uhhh.. don't you think you left a lot of hickies today? What if someone saw them?"
"Hmmmn"Mitsuki didn't care, he needed Boruto now more than ever.
"Then will you whine about kissing or cuddling?"
"Uh no.."
"Just wait a few seconds"
Mitsuki slid his hands down to boruto's thighs and started kissing his chest and stomach, making eye contact after every kiss, then boruto stopped him at his hipbones.
    Mitsuki looked up at him, his face was all red, eyes teared up from enjoyment and saliva coming down his chin. Mitsuki smiled and crawled back up, then he held his chin, looked him in the eyes and kissed him raughly, passionately, with his tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.
"Mmmn.. ahh.. mmmph..."Boruto moaned. Mitsuki smiled behind the kiss, Boruto felt that, he put his hand on the boy's cheek, pulling him closer.
They were already touching each other, but boruto wanted him closer,wanted to feel his passion...

"Onii-san! Come down! I made dinner!"himawari's cheerful voice snapped boruto out of it.
Mitsuki separated from him, Allowing boruto speak.
"Uh, um sorry hima, but i'm too tired.." he started thinking of an excuse.
"Onii-chan I made dinner, so you better calm down and eat it"hima's sweet voice started to get creepy.
Boruto looked at Mitsuki, who chuckled and nodded"o-okay, i'll be there in a sec!"
He got up and buttoned his shirt, when he was about to open the door Mitsuki hugged him from behind
"See you later, bo~ru~to" then he kissed his cheek and disappeared.
"Later... sleeping beauty" he giggles to himself

Ughh sorry u guys, this chapter wasn't that good:;(>//<);:it was too short, but some interesting thing will happen in the next chapter:3
Anyway have a nice day(≧∇≦)
~thanks for reading~