The bath

Boruto was still pissed about Naruto interupting him and mitsuki. The next day when he came to academy, mitsuki realised that,he wanted his sun to relax and take it easy.
"Hey boruto, how's it going?"he asked with a smile
"Ughhhhh horrable, i hate dad, that geezer is so annoying-i can't"boruto sighed
"You know what? Lets go to hot springs together, you need to relax"
"Hmm? Okay, if you insist"boruto smiled at last.

In the evening mitsuki picked boruto up and took him to hot springs.
"Aaaahhh it  feels so goooood" boruto mumbled
"Do you feel relaxed yet?"
"I still hate dad, but the bath feels so good"
"Well at least your cute face is back to normal"mitsuki smiled generously.
"Y-you think my face is.. cute?"boruto blushed
"Yes, your face, your eyes, your hair. I even find your hands very adorable"
Boruto blushed like cazy. Only person saying things like this to him was hinata.
"W-well you're much cuter than me, y'know.."boruto dived in the water to cover his face.
"Hmmm? You really think so?"mitsuki teased and went closer to him.
"Y-yeahh, didn't anybody tell you? Every girl in the academy always talks about you.. they.."boruto's blush was out if control. He looked down to the water and saw mitsuki's reflection.
"Oh, so that's what this was about. Hokage's interuption was just an excuse. You're actually jealous!"mitsuki said like he just uncovered the greatest mistery in humanity's history.
"...i would prefer phrase "afraid of losing you"
"Hehehe you're so cute, and you try to cover it"

mitsuki took his chin up and kissed his cheek softly. Boruto snapped out and his hyperactive personality suddenly came back.
He turned his head around and kissed mitsuki. At first the kiss was small,but then it grew bigger, more passionate, and intence. Boruto thought that this was the best kiss he ever had.
Their lips were tightly locked together, like they were glued to each other.
That was, untill mitsuki licked boruto's lower lip, asking for an entrance.
Boruto gave permission and their tongues colided.
Boruto wrapped his arms around mitsuki's neck and his legs around his waist pulling him closer. But unfortunattely they both forgot they were naked and also in the bath and fell in hot water.
"OH GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?? WHY IS THE WATER SO HOT??"boruto yelled
Mitsuki was still procesing what happened.
"H-hey boruto.. you know you.. you almost-"he said at last
Boruto realised what mitsuki was talking about and cought him off with a sudden kiss as an " i don't know what i'm doing, just don't remind me what i did" way.

They both got out of the bath. It was midnight.
Boruto couldn't even look at mitsuki in the eye.
In the way to boruto's house mitsuki hugged him from behind and said teasingly
"And just yesterday you  were so confident about being my uke"
"D-DON'T REMIND ME"boruto said to cover the blush of amberassment.
"Oww i'm kinda dissapointed"
mitsuki kissed the boy's cheek and then came down on his neck while his hands were digging deeper inside boruto's clothes.

"M-mitsuki, someone might see us-ah"he was cought off by a moan. He quickly covered his mouth but it was too late, mitsuki's eyes were glowing with exitement. He was grinning mischiviously and his expression gave boruto dirty thoughts which made him blush even more intensly. Mitsuki read the look on his face with his golden eyes.
"Hey boruto, how about we take this somewhere else?"

Kyaa i have never wrote something so naughty. But i enjoyed it a lot tho😅.
Next chapter will be in a week since i'm going on a vication. (I'm a schoolgirl who am i kidding)

Have a great day and great week.
~thanks for reading~💖