Forest

The closest place from there was the forest so that's where mitsuki dragged boruto.
Boruto felt his chest sticking up to the tree and mitsuki standing behind him.
Familiar hands slithered into borutos shirt, tauching his chest.
Mitsuki kissed the boy from behind. The kiss was hot and messy. It was hard for mitsuki to kiss properly from behind, so he turned the boy around. With hands on borutos shoulders, he continued kissing him. Boruto was dazed from mitsuki's sudden actions, but he didn't want it to stop.
He wrapped his arms around him
"Hey, calm down. I'm yours and nobody else's. So slow down a bit" boruto whispered in his ear calmly.

Mitsuki was heavy breathing. He didn't know what he was doing, but boruto seemed to enjoy it a lot.
He grabbed borutos hips and pulled him closer
"You're the only one i will ever want. Dont ever think that i'll choose someone else over you. You belong to me" mitsuki whispered back.
Boruto had his legs around mitsuki's waist. It seemed easy for mitsuki to hold him, kinda like he was used to it, becouse boruto did it often.
Mitsuki kissed boruto's forehead, his whiskers and made his way to the neck.
"You should wear a jacket tommorow, becouse i'm going to leave a lot of bruises"
Boruto smiled and accepted his fate
"You better make it worth it"
Mitsuki grinned and kissed his neck raughly. He was right, he left a lot of hickies, then he took boruto's shirt off and started kissing his chest.
"A-ahhh...Mmmmmnn"boruto was trying not to moan, but struggling only made him moan lauder
"Mmm-miitsu...kiii-ah~" he knew mitsuki enjoyed the most when he moaned his name, he was trying to tell him something, but he was unable.
"Mmmmhh n-no not there.. a little bit right..Mmmmmnn.. yeah.... that's it~
Y'know you're good at this... Ahhhh~"

Then he took his arm and started kissing it raughly. He started from the shoulder, went down the elbow and stopped at his fingertips. Then, he kissed his hand gently.

It was a hot summer night so boruto was wearing shorts, which worked in mitsuki's favour.
He took his leg and looked up to him before he would kiss his inner thigh.
Boruto was red from cheeks to ears and he was using his right hand to keep his mouth shut. With the other hand he grabbed his shirt and held it tight.

Mitsuki slightly giggled and bit his inner leg softly. Boruto bit his lip, but was unable not to moan.
"Aah o-ouch that hurt... Mhhhnn"
"D-do you have fangs or something?..aAahh~(moan filled with pleausure)"
Mitsuki kissed his knee and went back to boruto's face.
He cupped boruto's face and gave him long, heated french kiss. After a while, when they parted and were both out of breath, mitsuki put his head on boruto's shoulder. Boruto took his hand and put it on the boy's head.

Mitsuki left a lot of hickeys on boruto. He's entire neck, chest, and left arm was completely bruised.
Mitsuki suddenly collapsed and almost fell, but boruto caught him.
"M-mitsuki! What's wrong??"his eyes widened and teared up.
"Oh..it's okay, i'll just..sit down for a moment"mitsuki was dazed and out of breath.
Boruto sat by a tree and put mitsuki's head in his lap. He slid his fingers into mitsuki's hair. It was soft and straight.
"I told you to calm down y'know" boruto started whining.
" it's okay, this is nothing, i'll give up my life for you"mitsuki giggled.
"Hey hey, keep it easy. What am i supposed to do without you?"
Mitsuki rised his head and hugged boruto tight.
"I love you, boruto"
"I-i love you, too y'know!" Boruto mumbled, amberassed, and red af.

Oow couldn't wait! I cant bring myself to write smut. I just cant
>_<
So,i'll be back in a week!
~jane~✨